Dry-Ice for Co2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way to control the amount that is released and way to expensive to let it just sublime away

Ok, perfect ! Take an old lunch box size cooler, throw in a hunk of dry ice and hang it above your plants with the lid partialy on. Beats the Yeast, water and sugar method i do once in a while.
Keep it simple ...........

there really is no point in adding co2 unless you have the "ideal" enviroment for your plants to even utilize the extra co2. plus you would be buying/ carrying a **** ton of dry ice to properly use it for c02 given you DO have the proper enviroment. and you CAN regulate co2 via dry ice, to set it up is easy, to configure it to your grow space and levels of co2 u want can be a HUGE pain in the a$$.

mountain man said:
Ok, perfect ! Take an old lunch box size cooler, throw in a hunk of dry ice and hang it above your plants with the lid partialy on. Beats the Yeast, water and sugar method i do once in a while.
Keep it simple ...........

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This idea is foolish IMO. All the responses state this is a bad idea but you still insist in wasting money on something that does not work. If you have that kind of money to waste, maybe you should send it to Bernie Madoff.

You would benefit far more by using that money to buy more lighting. Using CO2 in this manner is a waste of time money and energy--you will gain nothing.

Ok, point taken........ i won't fool with it again. And no i don't have a bunch of dough to waist. But a do like simple home style tricks. guess thats not one. I lurk in the shadows here and NEVER post. Just read......
Sorry i blew up. See why people are afraid to post? (other than the kids) see ya

yo mm, you're a smart fella, you dont have to post to get good info and be successful.

Im right there with ya and the reading, but i post too, lol.

Nothing wrong with that!

Latest posts

Back