Drying -worst case timing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying2Grow

Reaction score
I harvested 3 small autos on Monday morning and hung them up to dry in an extra room in the house. My wife now tells me the in-laws are coming on Friday. She’s insisting they be gone before then. It will be 90F on Friday and the weekend so I’d think the garage or my windowless shed are out. Any advice? Wait till Thursday PM and trim and put in curing jars and open often?

Hello T2G and welcome aboard

it all depends on how wet or dry the plants are

if dry , put them in some large turkey bags , the bags do a great job of masking the odors

if wet , put in turkey bags but check them a couple times a day to refresh them…open close bag , repeat as needed

yes , if you trim thursday , put them in turkey bags and burp as needed…

once again , the turkey bags really conceal the odors

happy wife happy life

good luck

cheers
big

^^^^good advice. Big saves the day again.

IMG_5635.jpeg

Hello T2G and welcome aboard

it all depends on how wet or dry the plants are

if dry , put them in some large turkey bags , the bags do a great job of masking the odors

if wet , put in turkey bags but check them a couple times a day to refresh them…open close bag , repeat as needed

yes , if you trim thursday , put them in turkey bags and burp as needed…

once again , the turkey bags really conceal the odors

happy wife happy life

good luck

cheers
big
I’m off to the store for turkey bags. I hadn’t heard of using those, but see now that many people use them. I’ll wait to put them in as long as possible and burp them regularly. I’m early in the learning curve, first grow. THANKS

I harvested 3 small autos on Monday morning and hung them up to dry in an extra room in the house. My wife now tells me the in-laws are coming on Friday. She’s insisting they be gone before then. It will be 90F on Friday and the weekend so I’d think the garage or my windowless shed are out. Any advice? Wait till Thursday PM and trim and put in curing jars and open often?
Tell them you have some dank drying and would they mind bringing nitrile gloves and some scissors

Hey gotta rip the bandaid off sooner or later

Not to be a wet blanket but my wife complains about the stink in the house for a couple days after trim day. Do you have a tent free with a carbon filter? I have dried in my tent and that takes care of the odor.

Not to be a wet blanket but my wife complains about the stink in the house for a couple days after trim day. Do you have a tent free with a carbon filter? I have dried in my tent and that takes care of the odor.

gawd I am lucky

me and Swede just love the wonderful and many fragrances wafting out of the drying room and permeating the entire house and the neighbor…🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back