Drying your buds and mold?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
Hello all i am very close to harvest and about a week ago noticed mold on my lower buds. I sprayed it with some Greencure fungicide and it seemed to kill most of the spores and PM that formed on it. I plan to cut the rest out. My question is when i go to harvest should i hang these buds separate from my buds that dont have mold on them?? During the drying process can PM form still?? Any input on this matter would be great.
thanks

yes keep them well away from everything, fungus spores could still exist on the plant, i wouldnt even have the plants in the room now

i would've hacked the entire crop and sterilized the room immediately if i found mold....

MindzEye said:
If i see mold I ditch the crop or make ISO oil... Mold and funguscides are nothing to play around with.... I would never spray buds with chemicals and smoke them...

Sounds to me like you need better ventilation in your grow room...

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

i agree 100% with every sentence!

i would invest in a de humidifier aswell that will cut down your chances of your crop getting mold on it

does anyone have a picture of a molded bud?...cuz im not soo sure id know what to spot

seperate that bud to the compost pile, and clean your grow room with a bleach solution. DO NOT SMOKE MOLDY BUDS!!!!

Latest posts

Back