Dumped it started frest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
two days ago started to germ 14 seeds bag seeds... first try here, got them into the soda bott i learned to make on here. am makn the coco buckets as we speak and smoking.. am going to start takin pics soon i have three 2600 lumms cfls and 4 2000 lumms cfls electricity is not a problem it is run of solar and batt dad is a union electrition all in a space about 3 by 2 with a house fan blowing on them to help air circulation and to also help make stems strong plants are about five inches from lights are we all good all sound ok thanks or help k

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
two days ago started to germ 14 seeds bag seeds... first try here, got them into the soda bott i learned to make on here. am makn the coco buckets as we speak and smoking.. am going to start takin pics soon i have three 2600 lumms cfls and 4 2000 lumms cfls electricity is not a problem it is run of solar and batt dad is a union electrition all in a space about 3 by 2 with a house fan blowing on them to help air circulation and to also help make stems strong plants are about five inches from lights are we all good all sound ok thanks or help k

You need to do more than just move the air around. You need an intake and an exhaust--you need to be brings fresh air into your space all the time the lights are on. Your lights should be an inch or 2 away from your plants. You are running at about 1/2 the lumens you are going to need.

thanks hg im working on it and also i am going to take some pics soon i just cut holes and mae it so fan brings cool apartment air in and hear gets forced out through vent. 1/2 the lumms i thought it was 3000 a sqf am i wrong i knew i was short but half hummmmm crap...

can i run 24/24 for first ew weeks or shoul they have sleepy time also another thing i have read online is 24/24 is ok durring seedling stage

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
thanks hg im working on it and also i am going to take some pics soon i just cut holes and mae it so fan brings cool apartment air in and hear gets forced out through vent. 1/2 the lumms i thought it was 3000 a sqf am i wrong i knew i was short but half hummmmm crap...

I like to keep a passive inlet and put the fan on the exhaust--it seems to be more efficient. 3000 lumens will be okay for vegging, but flowering, you should push it up to 5000+ with fluoros and it is imperative that you keep the lights absolutely as close to the plants as you can as fluoros have very little penetrating power.

thanks you so much i just found a mh lamp sun suystem 199.99 60 with shipping 2nd day 50000 lummes thatwil be good for flowering

Latest posts

Back