dwarf mix by joint doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysara

Reaction score
hey all
im still in shock after choppin my plants so early,im kinda on the rebound ''i miss em'' dint really hit me till last nite..not doing a indoor no more unless its the perfect spot wit top odor protection.thats how i got busted basiclly..not by the police thank god..most of the plants are nearly dry so i snipped all the nuggets off the stems ..a rough estimate on yeild about 6 z's maybe more they came down at 39 days smoked some dry bud dont taste good but gets me stoned...
im try'n something totally different a outdoor grow just got 20 seeds today DWARF MIX by joint doctor..going to germ em now and be back in a few day on a update..

wish me luck..................ss

Sorry to hear about that.

Good luck with your new beans though... May they all be big fluffy green ladies.:hubba: ;)

Hell yeah sara, good to hear your back in the game. Have you grown outdoors before? Good luck!

no not yet iplan on makin my own soil mix coz the soil im workin with here is very acidic and if i cud find a spot i would..but cant:eek:
the plan is to fill a garbge barrell (50ltre) with a mix and have 8 '' of pebble's at the bottom, can water if nessary which i hope so coz rather sun than rain lol..i plan to put ten in the barrell after been sexed shud end up with about 5..what ye think:)

That's too bad about your indoor. I wish you the best of luck with your new beans. Your idea will work but I think one plant per container would be better. 5 gallon buckets work great. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I am a fan of 5 gallon buckets as well. I dig a hole around 2.5' deep, fill with gravel until its about a foot deep. Poke a lot of holes in the bottoms of my buckets, and place them in the holes. Great drainage and good water retention as well. My watering cycle has gone to almost 2 weeks, even in mid summer when the days are really hot.

Good luck with what ever you decide on though.;)

hey sara glad to see you back in the game ,,,im doing lowryders2 outside 2 for the first time good luck :peace:

thanks guys..ill report as much as possible ,,now that im grown outside reports wont be as much still in shock that i had to chop 3 half weeks early:eek: ..but all was not lost weighed the soil n hydro this morning rough estimate just under 6 ounce's look liked more before i chopped them but im happy all the same the plus side of my hole experience i kind of learned how to grow weed something u cant take away..:D

hey..i germed all the seeds 20 in totall and have em under 400watt hps this maybe 2 strong but heard dwarf(lowryders) prefur hps..correct me if im wrong..

name one strain that dosent like HPS :):) best thing after sunlight

hey every 1..im in a curious state the seeds i got from jdoc says its lowryder and a mix of other strains but for the life of me i cant find any info on them it just says a MIX..instead of MIX u think they say SURPRISE..like honestly..lol i dont mind a surprise..
ps they seem to like the hps :p

SDC10011.JPG

SDC10012.JPG

Suprises are good.... They are still going to be super fat, and totally fluffy green ladies.... With GIANT yummy buds. :D ;)

I could be wrong but I always thought it was a mix of the three lowryder strains and nothing else. Every seedbank ive seen has Joint Doctor only selling lowryder seeds so i just assumed it was a mix of them.

:) ur right maineharvest ithink its lowryder santa maria and mazar;)
more personal drama the coast was'nt as clear as i thought it was so i had to move my plants into my closet ther under 200 watt envirolight
they will be going out side friday ..would u think they be stressed much from switchin from 400 hps to the enviro..:rolleyes:
here ther are in der new home i hope they settle in..ss
p.s i looked all over for the strains in the mifound mazar and lwryder but for the life of me i cant find santa maria anybody got information on it

SDC10009.JPG

SDC10010.JPG

SDC10011.JPG

i think that when you are talking about the lowryder santa maria you might mean the strain that is known as Lowryder #2, heres a description from the website that i got my lowryder 2 seeds from:Lowryder 2 is The long-awaited successor to the Joint Doctor’s flagship strain is finally here. Lowryder #2 is the newest product of the breeder’s quest to improve the strength, yield and flavour of his original variety while maintaining the unusual characteristics that made it so popular. Lowryder #2 has been infused with superior Santa Maria genetics, a variety known for copious resin production, exotic taste and soaring highs, it is an indica / sativa hybrid originally from Brazil. The cross was subsequently selectively inbred for three generations.
The result is an auto-flowering dwarf that yields a wonderfully strong, head-turning smoke with intoxicating taste. The strength and flavor is backed by copious resin production and much-improved yield and stability. Buds are larger, tighter and more aromatic than the original Lowryder.
As with Original Lowryder, no separate room or light cycle is needed to flower Lowryder #2. Outdoors, Lowryder #2 will mature quicker than any non-auto-flowering variety.

Bushy, very early flowering plants with prolific budding.

hope this helps

hi every 1..just a lil update i got all of the stuff today..:clap:
3- 40 ltre pots
2-bags of perlite
2 bags of soil
2 bags of gravel

im going to plant friday 23 ,right now just lookin for information on how much gravel i would need at the bottom for drainage..the pots are are 40ltre..im going to make a mix 2mowrow i have 2 bags perlite is more better? or is there anything else that would help with the mix let us know blood meal etc.heres some pics all help wellcomed..:)

SDC10005.JPG