Earth Juice ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuhmar

Reaction score
Sorry to be a pest as there is probably a topic already for this but just cant find it :eek: but A friend of mine recomended the Earth Juice Cocktail ,Grow, Bloom, and Cataylst as i am into my first week of flowering but if so in what order or all 3 ? Or could you's recommend me another product what is better or easier to use as i havent bought these yet..Thanks so much :doh:

I used earth juice for my last indoor grow and to tell you ther truth I didnt really like it it worked really well in veg but it didnt seem strong enough when used in a flowering mixture recomended at full strenght smells bad also if you do use it I recomend using an air stone for 24 hours it helps break down the solids that are in it and it aerates the watr for extra oxy to your root area I m going with the fox farm line this time around to see how that works I plan on using a differnt line every grow till I find the one that gives me the best results along with ease of use its hard to get a real go ahead because most fertilizers mostly contain the same things from what I ve seen I d say go with it if you have good lighting that seems to be the real factor in the end from my expeireance good luck

I also use Earth Juice. I have only used it once, at a weak dose, but I should be using it quite a bit more through my grow and I'll let you know my opinions of it. If it's too weak just up the dose until it's perfect strength. I know it's only 2-1-1, but 2-1-1 is the same as 100-50-50 if used at a much higher concentration. ;)

that sounds great but only if you can afford it where I m at I paid 14.00usd a bottle and there are 4 differnt bottles that are essential to have for both veg and bloom VEG BLOOM CATALYST AND MICRO BLAST that gets very expensive over 60 dollars a grow usually some can go even higher though so I guess if you got spend it hehe just something to think about one plus with this product is its complete organic I got turned on to earth juice up in northern ca my friends had some monster monster outdoor plants using earth juice he would literally pour it on and water

wow thanks so much info cheers :D well i will attempt to tell you my set up but just ask if i forget something as my memory is terrible:eek: well first of all i'm trying out Skunk#1 as most people i talked to in Amsterdam said its the easiest to grow:hubba: i am into my first week of flowering and they are in 8"pots as they are "sorry i have FOUR all over 2 feet tall ,with 70% john innes no2 & 30%perlite and some of that clay pebbles at the bottom...OH i used john innes no1 with a 50 % mix of perlite up untill the 7th week then repotted to above...BTW this is my first attempt :D .I made a box out of 18mm ply which is 6ft high by 5ft long by 4ft wide ,it has rubber seals on the door so no unwanted light gets in & it is covered in mylar. i also fitted to 6" extractor fans at the two top ends which has proper bendy silver pipe things outside the box going to a outside vent. inside i have one 14" oscolating fan with 5 speeds and one 10" heater that switches it self on when it gets cold at lights out then off if it gets too hot ,i also have loads of holes drilled around the sides of the box with black filters on the outside so they get extra air & the filters dont let in the light.For the first 8 weeks i used two long coiled 110w light dont know the name the guy in shop said these was the thing but will take photo later if you need more info...for the past week i have been using one 600w light.its like alot hotter but glows like a orange colour which also has a great big silver shield around it.:giggle: Anyway the 4 all look fab but i forgot 1 large detail ......FOOD :holysheep: anyway i got hold of a man who knows a man today "dont like people to know its for me ;) " & he got me his usuall stuff ,said its good :cool: Its from a company in Holland called Biobizz ,I got one bottle of Bio-Grow which i should have been using all along with a 1ml/1 mix One bottle of Bio-Bloom which i use from week 3 @ 1ml/1 going up sometimes as the weeks go by " i have a chart thing " & One bottle of TopMAX @ 1ml/1l also this goe's up on chart..

Here more info
Bio-Grow is a liquid plant food that promotes lush growth & is suitable for most all soil mixtures.It is a fertilizer & soil activator that can be used with drip irragation systems.
Bio-bloom Natural bloom formula is a complete fertilizer used from the beginning of a fruit or flower production until harvest.It is packed with naturally occuring minerals,micronutrients,amino acids & hormones of vegetable origin to ensure exuberant flowers & fruit sets.
TopMax is a 100% vegetable based organic bloom stimulator that encourages rapid cell division during flowering & increases the production of transport sugars in the flowers resulting in a larger blossoms with enhanced aromas.

Anyway this guy is a old timer who i know has been growing for years so i guess i will take his word for now & see how it goes

Anymore things i have missed or not explained correctly pls just ask & Thanks all :eek:

Latest posts

Back