Easy drink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i hear you. its crazy. i smoke every where i go like its legal anyway. the bad thing is i never go anywhere. i try to not to be obvious but im not going to hide forever.

Bella420 said:
Everclear isn't legal everywhere? I am shocked! !:eek:
well here in cali, its legal, but 153 proof is the max limit i believe. had some of legal and illegal 190 something proof. whhhhoooooooo dooogggiiiieeesss! love the band, not too fond of the alcohol. i got the alcoholic gene from both parents, its grab me by the pooper, noobs be warned

ahhhh, everclear... done my rounds with that :hubba: lol...TCVG... LOL ;)

lol,yea its kinda *beep* up.this states so horrible,it doesnt surprise me. people here have to drive to indiana if they want good fireworks,and everybody i know always grabs up some everclear while theyre down there.
i think its illegal in ohio too,but i may be wrong. i know michigan isnt the only state everclears illegal in though.

It works but u have to let it ferment for a while. me and a few of my buddies are taking the main stem and all the clippings from our last harvest and putting it in tequila and let it sit for months, cracking it open only on special days such as new years. Hope it works ill tell ya on new years

i've learned alot about eating mj since i postred this.. man i made some brownies last week that will knock your head off. well not really but they'll put you right to sleep, real strong narcotic like high. like eatin 3 or 4 xanax's. made some more butter two days ago it should be alot stronger.. i used bud this time not trimmings.. gonna make more brownies tonight. i can't wait to hand them out to friends.

trillions of atoms said:
the liquor has to be over 100 proof......

bro you should have called me on this one ;)

eh? you can't get over 100 proof, that would be pure alcohol.

the way the proof things 100 proof would be 50% alcohol 180 proof it the highest we can get around here thats 90% alcohol. i've decided against the drink. turns out i hate alcohol. who knew. lol

slowmo--- i been makin iso for few months now and i'll use anywhere startin from bout four grams and i get decent amount. wieght? unsure of. i usually leave it all on plate and scrape as i use it or sprinkle some shake on my plate just a lil so it stiffens the testure enough to roll a sticky ball and it becomes a bit more manageable if need to move it about...

wait a min, yall saying everclear is illegal? I do not think so!, I stopped by abc and went and check the everclear shelf, still here, I checked the volume, its still 190proof, I have no problem getting everclear here in NC.. I can get homemade wines, and moonshine, which is illegal, but homemade wine isn't illegal.. anyway, anyone know recepie to make home brew weed beer? I would love to do that! please let me know IM very inz in to that!..

in some states everclear isn't legal some states it is.

i am making a tincture right now....in the freezer, with grain alcohol...... i started it april 18th and i plan to leave it in there (shaking it often) for 60 days total! this is my first time making this and i hope it turns out! your not suppose to take shots of it though.....just a couple drops under the tongue for 30 seconds or so, then swallow! my friends make it this way everytime...and it does work! 4oz of bud, a bottle of grain alcohol and 60 days of your patience!

4oz of bud? wow if it does come out then it should be some mean stuff. good luck

Latest posts

Back