Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
What's up fellas, me again....

Got some more fire brewing in the veg tent.

Breeder cuts:
2x purple milk from right Hemisphere

2x Hawaiian Lion from BeLeaf

2x gorilla butter (white truffle beleaf cut)

1x gg4 josey cut

1x Hindu zskittles - some nursury cut I cant remember.

1x chimera#2 - beleaf cut.

The other 6 in here are various keepers from my first run.

I might have to flower these in here as im only on day 7 of flower in my flower tent.

This was taken 8/11....
20230811_103724.jpg

Taken today the 8/23
20230823_110802.jpg

I'm training and topping and rotating these early and often. I don't want the leggy weak branches like I got on a lot of my clones last run.

Temps at 78 rh 60.

Fungus gnats are impossible. Spraying often now with Athena stack and ipm with some power si.

Ec at 2.1. Ph steady at 5.8

This is Hawaiian lion #8 which is a cut I got from Beleaf. I have 2 of these cooking in the veg tent now. Love the way I tied this one down this should leave me with a nice even canopy.

Haven't updated this in awhile...these plants are now monsters....1 maybe 2 more weeks till I can put these in the 5 gallon flower room...this one is Hygiea #1 breeders cut from right hemisphere genetics. Killer cupcake x chimera 3..could I top these down a node or 2 after I transplant before I flip? Worried about head room in flower tent during stretch.

Ok these are about 3 months old I think now lol....I'll finally have room and time to get these in the flower tent and into the 5 gallon ebb and flow buckets sometime this week. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm gonna have to trellis and bend the branches down and tie them to the trellis before I flip. Looks like I'll end up flowering 12...the 2 white truffles got lost under the canopy and are looking rough I had to move them to another tent. Beleaf will send me new ones for 20 bucks a clone plus shipping tho if I can't bring them back. They do that with any clone you buy from them I think that's really dope.

Well I really screwed this up badly....they all were way to big to flower. I had to just take cuts and toss a few of them unfortunately. The ones that made it were both Hawaiian lion #8, both white truffle, the gg4 Joesy cut, and my keeper chimera and truffle treats. The gg is so big it's taking up a whole corner of the 8x8...

Before trellis....

20231102_095906.jpg

After trellis
20231103_075345.jpg

Had to do the same thing to the another corner also....
20231103_102416.jpg

That back corner has the 2 hawiaan lions, a chimera and truffle treats I think....I'll get a better pic tomorrow it's pretty gnarly....

Under canopy shot of gg4
20231103_102607.jpg

20231103_102601.jpg

Anyways, day 3F....lesson learned....should have just flowered them in the veg tent. Oh well.

Looks like you’ve got them spread out good tho
Yeah there were 4 or 5 others that big as well...it was a very stressful situation to be in especially since I suck at cloning still...it was hard deciding what to keep and what say goodbye too...

Yeah there were 4 or 5 others that big as well...it was a very stressful situation to be in especially since I suck at cloning still...it was hard deciding what to keep and what say goodbye too...
But you got clones from all the big girls you had to get rid of so it’s not like you lost them. I know the feeling of not having enough room. I usually squeeze them in somehow and pay in yield 😳

Which spiderfarmer light do you have. I love my g8600

Which spiderfarmer light do you have. I love my g8600
I got 2 se5000s on that side and a vivosun vs4000 in between them to get some more coverage.

I splurged and bought a grandmaster vulcan board a coulple months ago I was gonna put in the 8x8 to replace a 400w I have in one corner, but I put it in my 4x4 to flower the testers from Beleaf haha....well I'm paying over time, no interest tho! Really hard not to buy shit when you have that option lol. Now that light is freaking sick.
f9996dc8-d1e8-4e44-96ae-b40bee9e8d66.jpg
light penetration and coverage is crazy. Only like a 60 or 70 ppfd drop from center to edges. 720w dual driver. Adjustable far red. You can kinda see if here. It's badass.
20231111_173412.jpg

Latest posts

Back