Electric nail choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered about the PID, don't know enough about them. Wondered if the one I had would power a coil that would fit an enail. Is that why you say get a matching pin out?

Although they are out of stock on anything interesting, this place looked interesting:

https://420titanium.com/collections/boss-titanium

Bubba

I wondered about the PID, don't know enough about them. Wondered if the one I had would power a coil that would fit an enail. Is that why you say get a matching pin out?

Although they are out of stock on anything interesting, this place looked interesting:

https://420titanium.com/collections/boss-titanium

Bubba
That's old tech don't do that either.
You want a quartz banger in a coil like your flower vape.
IMG_20230919_170004.jpg
IMG_20230919_165950.jpg
IMG_20230919_165934.jpg

That will come with everything you need just clean it with some isopropyl and have at it.
I use mine around 465ish.

I use qtips and tap water to clean the bowl after each dabs done no need for any special chemicals.

I generally have everclear around, interesting that water does it. Nice and easy. I use a lot of q tips, But not on ears. Most of my glass is cleaned with hot water, then everclear and Epsom salts, shake, drain etc

Bubba

I just use hot water and 99% iso.
Do have to torch the quartz to get it spotless though.

I generally have everclear around, interesting that water does it. Nice and easy. I use a lot of q tips, But not on ears. Most of my glass is cleaned with hot water, then everclear and Epsom salts, shake, drain etc

We will see how quick this outfits delivery is
Hopefully quick!

Bubba

I have used them for replacement coils in the past and they were pretty quick about it.
Some people prefer just a quartz banger and a butane torch and do it by practice.

Too bad I didn't get one when dab press closed it out. 89.00. Oh well ..

Bubba

I have used them for replacement coils in the past and they were pretty quick about it.
Some people prefer just a quartz banger and a butane torch and do it by practice.
Only place I could find that had it.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back