Entry Thread - Bud Picture of the Month December 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mephisto's Grape Stomper x Creme' de la Chem Day 64, Flushed 1wk+
IMG_20231123_064621.jpg

Mephisto's Grape Stomper x Creme' de la Chem Day 64, Flushed 1wk+View attachment 348496
Looks Great Carty, I grew the Grape stomp by Mephisto gifted by DaDog , Nice smoke for sure
I am not that great at autos yet but was able to get over 3 zips dry in 3 gallon grow bag. I still have a bean or 2 to grow soon. Glad to see you

Hey Wonka! Is that the F1 or F2? Does it throw nanners late in flower?
Its from clone, i believe its an f2 cut, i never saw any nanners in the year i had been running it.
I picked it up from a buddy for cheap so who knows what the real deal is on it.
It was a good cut i know that much, but i lost it this last run, thought i cloned it but i did not so, she goneeee.

Its from clone, i believe its an f2 cut, i never saw any nanners in the year i had been running it.
I picked it up from a buddy for cheap so who knows what the real deal is on it.
It was a good cut i know that much, but i lost it this last run, thought i cloned it but i did not so, she goneeee.
Here’s the question, do you miss it? Did it smell and taste like grape syrup? Was that the Dulce de Uva? I lost my entire garden a while ago and it gave me time to think about which cultivars were actually worth keeping around.

Hey @gmo are we allowed to post two pictures of the same plant for an entry? For example and detailed bud shot and then one of the entire plant?

Here’s the question, do you miss it? Did it smell and taste like grape syrup? Was that the Dulce de Uva? I lost my entire garden a while ago and it gave me time to think about which cultivars were actually worth keeping around.
Im only going to miss the fact it was a great hasher. The smoke as flower was ok, not the best.
Im not terribly upset though because i have a cross of it too.
Grape Crème Cake x (wedding cake x thin mint cookie) and the WCxTMC is a super frosty gal so im expecting great results.

Im only going to miss the fact it was a great hasher. The smoke as flower was ok, not the best.
Im not terribly upset though because i have a cross of it too.
Grape Crème Cake x (wedding cake x thin mint cookie) and the WCxTMC is a super frosty gal so im expecting great results.
I heard that!! I think concentrates is what Bloom breeds for. I’ve run a few of his lines and all visually nice, Sticky Grapes was the prettiest plant I’ve ever grown, but they just ain’t where it’s at for joint smoking. I just got my Grape Cream Cake cut back, going to give it another run or two to see if I can make it better, but I’ll probably end up making beans and letting it go again.

I disagree Carty’s pic is prettier
I have to agree, besides, Digger just won so.... sniff sniff.. waaaaaah. hahaha. I'm just glad we are not comparing finished products.. hands down Digger would win..

But it would be pretty cool to win just 1 this year and get my banner... he looks naked.. haha

Latest posts

Back