Equipment question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Hey Guys, :) My partner and I have been using the Hanna TDS meter and the Milwaukee PH pen for testing all our hydro stuff. The PH pen just failed and my partner went and got a new one, and of course it failed after a day of use. He is interested in getting this 3-in-one tester from Milwaukee. The link here is to Discount hydro for the the particular meter. Anyone have any issues or gripes with these? :)

hxxp://www.discount-hydro.com/products/Milwaukee-3--in-1.html

I like individual meters myself.

Same meter but a bit cheaper.

hXXp://www.eseasongear.com/milwaukeesm802.html

Bluelab Guardian and you will never get a diff one. Da best. Spendy. But you want the best when it comes to this stuff. No failings, always spot on.

cool I saw those and was wondering if they were good. Thanks guys :)

pcduck said:
I like individual meters myself.

Same meter but a bit cheaper.

hXXp://www.eseasongear.com/milwaukeesm802.html

:yeahthat:

If you figure the cost of individual vs combo, it's almost the same. But replacing a combo probe is way more expensive.

No experience with the one NC referenced, but you can take his advice to the bank.

Big +1 on eseasongear. Where I bought my Milwaukee SM-101.

Wet

I hve never bought a meter from anywhere but eseaongear.com
They rock. I used to use the pen type meters but switched to the bigger one with a replaceable probe....love it.

Thanks Guys. I am definitely gonna go away from the pens as I messed up last week and dropped my TDS pen in the water and it died on me. Having the separate probe makes things easier also :)

You will want to use storage solutions to keep your readers in tact.
quick google search for editstorage and calibation solutions[/URL]

Latest posts

Back