Esp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cook_

Reaction score
Was wondering if you guys have had maybe dejavu? or maybe even thought of something so hard that lights have even flickerd when getting into a argument? I've heard marijuana give u better since of long term memory and i wonder what that has to do with us tapping into the parts of the brain we dont use on normal basis. Your comments would be appreciated

I suffer from dejavu BAD!!!!
but my freind actually had a very probable answer to that. by the abuse my brain has suffered that all mormories form into one and cause the whole "been here before" feeling...but I don't by it. I honeslty think I've been there done that and didn't learn the first time what I was supposed too. but....
Religeoun is a touchy subject and prefer not to go into it here, it's against site rules, but very good observation. :smoke1: Sorry for the bad spelling really stoned.....

who seen the movie lol! It was sick!
Wish i had that dejavu machine thingy.

I have had dreams about meeting people before I actually have met them. Only 2 instances that this has happened that I can remember. I have also been places in dreams under certain circumstances that I have remembered later when the time actually came.

Most Dejavu I believe happens durring a R.e.m state. I do believe that our subconcious is a very power thing.:cool:

This might sound crazy but every day when you go to bed your spirit leaves your body and goes woundering and if you wake up u can see what ure spirite is seeing at the moment when its wondering.

HYDRO333 said:
This might sound crazy but every day when you go to bed your spirit leaves your body and goes woundering and if you wake up u can see what ure spirite is seeing at the moment when its wondering.

I think it is time to put down that 'J'.......LOL;)

clever_intuition said:
Most Dejavu I believe happens durring a R.e.m state. I do believe that our subconcious is a very power thing.:cool:

Both awake and asleep for me. sometimes dream the night before. Don't like it much, but it is what it is. I prefer to get stoned and relax. ;)

HYDRO333 said:

I remember reading about astrotraveling. I couldn't ever do it tho.

But I definately believe in stuff like that. Some things have just too big of an uncanny resemblence to only be coincedense....

clever_intuition said:
I think it is time to put down that 'J'.......LOL;)

LOL i new someone will say that.
But ive seen it on the montel show, Silvia Brown said something like that.

HYDRO333 said:
LOL i new someone will say that.
But ive seen it on the montel show, Silvia Brown said something like that.
Don't forget "JERRY SPRINGER" HAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back