Ethans crop #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan-2.6-

Toker ala Green
Reaction score
Sup guys,
First grow underway! WHOO!

Loading info up at the moment.

Can not wait to see your pictures.

Welcome to MP...

Sounds great, how old are your ladies?? Can we see em?? :) Peace and Love!!
Roken.

Yeah im gonna have the pics up fairly soon. I do have some info in the meantime to my grow:
Nirvana Northern Light- very impressed with this strain. Its water sensitive and doesnt like to be soaked. Outdoors this plant grows much more hearty, while indoors ive noticed how weak and frail they look. Responds to LST HOURS later. -EXCELLENT male/female ratio. 4/4 ive grown have shown female!
I have 5 NL's total as of right now.
3 of the NL's have been outside baskin in the sun for about 4-5 weeks. I have brought them in recently into an indoor setup on 12/12 lighting.
The other 2 NL's have been chillin in my indoor setup on 12/12 lighting from seed.
Sex:
The 3 NL's havent showed sex yet but look promising.
The 2 NL's 12/12 have both shown FEMALE and i am very excited!

I haven perform LST on all of them and they LOVE it!

Nutes:
Since i got all my babies into flowering i went to my local garden shop and bought some fox farms tiger bloom and some superthrive.

Lights:
I am currently using 2 42 watt CFLs in my growbox. I want to add some t5's on the sides maybe but i am not sure as of right now. If i add anymore CFL's, its gets to hot in my growbox and burns the plants 8(
I am currently growing in promix BX and watering with distilled water and its awesome!

I am also taking preventative measures and am using sticky sheets to fight agaisnt any chances of aphids or whiteflies.

New update June 26, 08
Its eearly in the mornin and i just fed all of em a mix of superthrive and tiger bloom. Im excited to see what after works brings me. Pics tonight when im back from work!

Ethan-2.6- said:
New update June 26, 08
Its eearly in the mornin and i just fed all of em a mix of superthrive and tiger bloom. Im excited to see what after works brings me. Pics tonight when im back from work!

You got some hot looking little ladies there.. Sawesome green thumb to start off with. Keep us up to date.

the lst looking like its coming right along there ,,,,,,gl with your ladies

Sup guys,
Well there lookin great! Giving tghem their second dose of FF nutes and superthrive. I went kinda heavy on the nutes this time. (Lets hope it pays off)
The 3 NL i brought in from outside still havent shown sex =\ I guess its a little early but I want to know so badly!

Ive continued the LST on them. I am impressed with the speed of node production due to the fact that im only using 2 42 watt cfls for all 5 plants. =\

mJ2 004-1.jpg

mJ2 007.jpg

mJ2 008.jpg

mJ2 009.jpg

mJ2 010.jpg

mJ2 011.jpg

mJ2 012.jpg

It looks like the bottom leaves on 2/3 of the outdoor NL's is getting some yellowing... looks like either underwatering stress or nute burn O_O. Pics up in a few weeks... im gonna lets these gals grow.

Looking good so far Ethan. :aok: How far away do you have your lights from the top of your plants? Do you have a fan blowing on them?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking good so far Ethan. :aok: How far away do you have your lights from the top of your plants? Do you have a fan blowing on them?

I have a total of 3 fans for my growbox. 2 are computer fans spliced to DC adapters. One inlet, one outlet. And one 4 inch fan.- Should i keep the fan on during the night cycle?

My lights are about 6-8 inches from my plants. Ive experimented with adding more CFL's and lowering them and nothing but severe burning that has killed my plants has occured. Im thinking about buying some T8's or T5's (if they fit) and lining the walls with them :)

1st pic is my growbox with the 2 hanging 43 watters :)
2nd pic shows the outlet fan and some mylar work.
3. Shows height of light to plants. Back left corner= 4 inch fan (You can barely see it)
4/5 - My new baby :) Just got her last night.

mJ2 017.jpg

mJ2 018.jpg

mJ2 019.jpg

mJ2 020.jpg

mJ2 021.jpg

Sup guys,
Its been almost 3 weeks and my 3 Outdoor NL'S havent shown sex yet 8(. Ive been giving them FF TB and Superthrive every watering (every 3-4 days)

Well im back with good and bad news and hopefully some pics.
Bad news- One of the outdoors was male and 1 died from heat damage. (Just for the record heat damage OWNS plants)
The 12/12 died from heat damage too... my luck
I got ONE female left... and shes holdin her own.. a little burned but shes ok. I fixed the lighting situation and everything seems ok. Im thinking about 2-3 weeks before i chop.

what are you going to do for flower? 2 42watters wont be enough to get any results from 5 plants...?

Haha i will have an update very soon... I have 1 NL left and shes about ready for harvest! Pics later.

Latest posts

Back