Ever been payed with MJ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdjbud420xx

Reaction score
A few yrs ago when I still lived in FLa I worked for a diving company. Mostly I would clean the bottom of boats. Like scraping off barnacles, scrubbing the algae and cleaning all the running gear. It was a cool job. Work on the beach all day and burn all day. I would also change out props that stupid *** old people would damage from not knowing how to drive a mulitmillion dollar boat. But ne ways I was on a job changin a 80 pound prop in 7 feet of water for these commercial fisherman. Me and my buddy were havin a hell of a time gettin it on. Now these guys were losing money. So the capt. comes out with the biggest ziplock baggy you can buy filled with fat j's. He told us if we get it on he'll hook us up good. As it is I dont like to give up on anything I do, I busted my *** and got it on. So Im thinkin were gonna get a few of them j's. Hell to the na. One, one j. It was what ever. Cant ever complain about free weed. Plus I made 140 bucks in 2 hours. Well, ne ways, the bud was prolly some of the best I had. Tasted like a candy cane.:ignore:

Never got paid in MJ but paid a few guys with it for giving me a hand with odd jobs.

an old dealer i know used to pay me in weed all the time for workin on his car.

Yeah I read old buds post in an odd way too.

Been paid 2 grams for fixing my mates guitar. Not bad for 1 hours work that cost me $12.

-Trippy

stupid *** old people

Whats up with that **** Bro? If those*** OLD PPL didnt tear the freaken boat up,,your *** wouldnt have nothing to do. Have a little respect for Older PPL Bro,,you will be one someday. And when your old blind *** runs over something,,,some little young smartass will have to fix it for you.

Working 16 hour days 7 days a week in West Palm Beach/Pompano in Florida 5 years ago. Folks had been without power for 10 to 15 days after hurricane Ivan. So we're fixing a line in an alley and setting a couple of transformers on poles and this guy comes out of his back yard and asks if the power will be back today? we tell him he'll be good to go in about half and hour, and he gives me and our foreman a zip each. It was pretty awesome considering the whole crew was dry as a bone. Long days will eat into your stash quick.

Once my cousin needed help moving so i helped. Not only did he smoke me out the whole day but then he hooked it up with a half oz of the sticky icky and an 8th of some decent shrooms

I loved working in the pub. I many a time got a big fat j for a tip instead of cash. Got some great generic seeds once too!

Latest posts

Back