Ever See Something Like This???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a serious case of NUTE LOCK :rofl: Mutant Glad its dead , Sorry:bolt::bong:

Sorry bout your dad...... My condolences

About the plant.. WEIRD...Kinda interested in what REALLY happened 8)

Thank You All for Your Kind Words and Thoughts. This is a sad time. He was the definition of Unconditional Love. He was involved in so much in his life. From leading the first teachers strike in CA in the sixties (against Gov. Ronald Reagan's school cuts), to Opening/Re-Opening Parks for better public use of public lands. I am struggling with writting a euology I wish to give at his service. I was (even when I attended the same High School He taught at) always so very proud to be his daughter, and still am.

As for the plant, the husband thinks it got messed up in the stalk when it was cloned. It was not a real young clone, so what ever it was developed slowly and that final watering just closed off the place in the stalk that fed the rest of the plant water, possibly.

I was gonna say tcbud, you have mighty big hairy hands! hehe

Did your dad pass of natural causes/old age? Sounds like he was a great man and lived a good life :)

tcbud said:

Mr. TCVG, what are you actually saying??? California Sun Inside Marijauna Plant????

Crime Scene Investigation at Marijuana Passion... :p :cool:

feel bad for yer loss... just read :(

Latest posts

Back