everyonedoesit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedagain714

Reaction score
has anyone dealt with everyonedoesit?they have mandala satori for 32.74,thats 25 less than attitude +free shipping for a limited time.im not endorsing them.ive only dealt with attitude and single seed centre in the past.if it is a good company i wouldnt mind saving the $25 + almost $25 in shipping.

I hve bought a cpl bongs from them but not beans....when I first stumbled upon their website they didn't ship to the US. Has that changed?

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve bought a cpl bongs from them but not beans....when I first stumbled upon their website they didn't ship to the US. Has that changed?

from what im reading on their site they ship worldwide.looked into it,not sure,so i emailed them.ill let you know in a day or two

been reading some reviews online from several other sites some good some not so good.but the have been shipping seeds to the us starting sometime in 2010.

I came across this site too and they did have some great prices but I haven't ever heard a first hand review, so I steered away.

i did receive an email from them today(less than 24 hours)they said they do ship seeds to united states

Is that a sale price or their reg price?

When seeds are drastically cheaper than other sites i always wonder if your getting what you ordered, not saying this is the case, just always makes me wonder, but at the same time we gotta look for deals.:confused2:

dman1234 said:

When seeds are drastically cheaper than other sites i always wonder if your getting what you ordered, not saying this is the case, just always makes me wonder, but at the same time we gotta look for deals.:confused2:

:yeahthat:

I hear that bro....their bongs hve been first rate as has been their prices and service. Some of the best packed pkgs I hve ever gotten.

dman1234 said:

that is a good point,i did check the mandala web site after reading this,everyonedoesit is on their resellers list and not on their black list.but that doesnt mean much.
all mandala strains are $32.74 so im thinking that is the regular price,on attitude satori price was raised 6 or 8 months ago,so im wondering if this is old stock or did attitude raise prices on it because of supply and demand.i'll look on some other sites and check prices.except one strain is a couple dollars more

stonedagain714 said:
that is a good point,i did check the mandala web site after reading this,everyonedoesit is on their resellers list and not on their black list.but that doesnt mean much.
all mandala strains are $32.74 so im thinking that is the regular price,on attitude satori price was raised 6 or 8 months ago,so im wondering if this is old stock or did attitude raise prices on it because of supply and demand.i'll look on some other sites and check prices.

As long as you are not plunking down big bucks it might not hurt to give them a try....maybe you cld do a Grow Journal on them and get them to kick ya some freebies.;) I think your idea of old stock being behind the lower prices is more then reasonable. I hve never gotten any sketchy vibes from them but who knows if the seed part is even really handled by the same peeps who do the bong selling.

Hamster Lewis said:
As long as you are not plunking down big bucks it might not hurt to give them a try....maybe you cld do a Grow Journal on them and get them to kick ya some freebies.;) I think your idea of old stock being behind the lower prices is more then reasonable. I hve never gotten any sketchy vibes from them but who knows if the seed part is even really handled by the same peeps who do the bong selling.

i just contacted them about them a minute ago with that suggestion,if they do it it'll be free advertisement.I really like satori and think it is an under rated strain(thanks thg for talking it up so much i had to try it).

Hey man writing to a UK seedbank and asking them about growing is going to get you a pretty short response. It illegal for them to sell to you knowing that you are going to germinate the seeds, as that causes them real problems.

If you take my advice you may want to delete that question......

Just sayin ;)

stay cool.

:holysheep:

stonedagain714 said:
i just contacted them about them a minute ago with that suggestion,if they do it it'll be free advertisement.I really like satori and think it is an under rated strain(thanks thg for talking it up so much i had to try it).

I have a hard time believing anyone has old Satori stock--it is often sold out. When I got my last order of Mandala strains, everyone was out of Satori. If you go to Mandala's site, you will notice that the Satori seeds are more than their other strains. Mandala always ships in a breeder pack. If you do order from everybodydoesit, let us know if they come in breeder packs.

i dont think im going to order from them.the more i read when i google everyonedoesit reviews,the less i think of them.about 65% of the customers that made a reveiw from the usa had complaints about them being out of stock of something they ordered,and was not told for atleast a couple days after their money was transfered.they got their merchandise eventually,but i dont think i'll take the chance on playing the waiting game.
thanks for your imput

I have to say that I noticed on Mandala's site that the Satori are going for more than the other strains. I did not convert to US$, but the pound price was 25 for most strains, but 35 pounds for Satori, so it appears that the price of Satori has increased where most of the other strains have not. The more expensive seeds (Attitude) are probably the newer stock as retailers must pass on increased costs of goods.

all other banks i looked at satori is priced higher than the other mandala strains,something doesnt add up.

stonedagain714 said:
all other banks i looked at satori is priced higher than the other mandala strains,something doesnt add up.

Probably because I hear Satori rocks....I cld see them charging more for their most popular strain. This whole bean business is all about supply and demand. Jmo

PuffinNugs said:
recent t-shirts from attitude all have the saying "Supply the Demand" somewhere on them

Ah man....now ya gonna make me place an order with the Tude just to try and get that shirt....:) Okay but I am blaming you when the wife starts chirping about us not needing anymore beans.:p

I ordered beans from them. Got them in 11 days. Received everything I asked for plus some nice freebies. All the beans I planted from them sprouted in 24 to 48 hours.

Latest posts

Back