Experiment time. Feel free to tag along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh you’re so kind

ive never water cured but this has piqued my curiosity
I never liked it as I said
It de-stinks the weed , and also makes it tasteless
It reminds me of vaping a bit, I remember it as being used to cover the smell .
I too am waiting to see how it goes for Bull
I would never water cure Big batches , but small batch was fun to do

thanks for the heads up

i never liked using the volcano and other such apparatus , like you say , very little to zero flavors

we will take some fresh picked buds , freeze them , then blush with tane and make some fresh BHO

talk about taste

thanks for the heads up

i never liked using the volcano and other such apparatus , like you say , very little to zero flavors

we will take some fresh picked buds , freeze them , then blush with tane and make some fresh BHO

talk about taste
I like to take a fresh rolled J and pull drags on it without lighting it.
It tastes so nice with a good weed.
Reminds me of those candied cigs we had as children

Day 5. Much clearer but still leaching. Probably another 48 hours.
B9AC07D6-DD3F-4F07-AAF9-26789F619866.jpeg
7A961D2F-8F7D-4FB4-9D3C-852EFA6798CD.jpeg

This is an interesting experiment. I am curious about how water curing would affect the ‘entourage effect’. I did a fair amount of reading about terpenes and their benefits a while ago as they pertain to health(in my case, for a neurological issue I have). Terpenes have a lot to do with aroma and flavor so I am curious if you are washing away some of the benefits gained from ingesting cannabis extracts. The cannabutter I make doesn’t taste good for sure but it is strong enough that a quarter gram(about the amount contained in a quarter inch cube) is enough to get me feeling good. A 1 inch cube is too much. I don’t eat edibles for flavor, just the effect. If I wanted to prepare a meal with the same effect, I would cut the cannabutter with other oils to dilute the taste and allow me to consume a full serving. All that being said, I understand your interest in exploring this(and appreciate you doing it). It is nice to have a huge stash like I am sure you do so you can test this out. Before I grew, weed was too expensive to chance a failed experiment. For reference, I found a chart with cannabinoids and terpene effects and vapor temps and attached it.
6D307BD1-3061-465C-8D94-78A8AF85ACCF.jpeg

Latest posts

Back