FAST HELP!! lights got left on!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
I got my new light the other day and I set it up but I guess I forgot to switch the switch on the timer back to clock Instead of continuous...so furthermore my lights were on for like 36-48 hr 4weeks into flower can this harm them or will it harm them? What can happen please help fast

If you got good genetics nothing should happen.

Well, on for 48 hours, I believe that you could have some slow down of flowering. That is long enough for the plant to think it might be going back to vegging and slowing down the flowering hormones.

However, like duck said, if you have good genetics, I do not think this would cause it to hermi, but it may have slowed down flowering enough that you will need another week in 12/12.

Well, on for 48 hours, I believe that you could have some slow down of flowering. That is long enough for the plant to think it might be going back to vegging and slowing down the flowering hormones.

However, like duck said, if you have good genetics, I do not think this would cause it to hermi, but it may have slowed down flowering enough that you will need another week in 12/12.

I wondered if they would require more time to finish. I bet somebody has extended their flower time on purpose by doing that and possibly tried to increase yield this way.

I wondered if they would require more time to finish. I bet somebody has extended their flower time on purpose by doing that and possibly tried to increase yield this way.

But you wont increase yield, if you need to wait a week or two longer its because the plant wasted a week no flowering would have happened in that week.

I was camping 😊 couldn't look at my thread...but I actually think the 12/12 for the 3-4 weeks... Then doing the 24-36 hour of light... BC when I did it it think it grew more then it was on 12/12 for that short burst bc the plant was soaking it all in...idk it may have not but its been on 12/12 now for 3 days

Latest posts

Back