Fav. munchies food.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
I'm sure this is prolly been had....but...did it anyways....mine is variety pack of fruit roll-ups...chicken bacon spinach artichoke pizza...and mini tacos!!!

I'm easy. Anything with a sauce on it. I'm a sauce junkie. Al Fredo...oh hell, you're killing me! Yeah, smother somthing in country gravy...me. Biscuits....gravy......oh yeah....smother......

Salt water taffy mixed flavors for candy and biscuit and gravy with mollasses

Thank you!

Plate full of cottage cheese (Cabot or Hood), with a huge pile of Ketchup, eaten with Lays wrinkly plain potato chips. Grab two equal sized chips, put cottage cheese between them, slide through some ketchup...munch.

MMMM can be meal or just a snack. God I love that mix. Cottage cheese with hot dogs and ketchup is good too...fork full of cottage, stab a hotdog, dip in ketchup...mmm.

Bon apitite! *spelling*

taco bell, jolly ranchers, ice cream, salt and vinegar chips

Anything I have on hand. :p

Have you ever made a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with fritos inside? Try it.

I could go on and on. But ole reliable is a bag of Bugles.

do you guys ever find yourself mixing wierd combos...lol...like SMoms frito PB&J? I have thrown together some pretty scarey lookin things sometimes!

I did discover once when stoned that mixing rootbeer with orange pop tatses like a tootsie roll.

A few years back i was out of milk and i didnt realize it until i had a huge bowl of fruity pebbles poured out.........so i looked through the fridge and found what i thought would work best instead of milk. dr pepper. it was delicious :)

SmokinMom said:
Anything I have on hand. :p

Have you ever made a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with fritos inside? Try it.

Ok, my #1 has got to be steaming hot french fries dipped in a milk shake..

Hey SM, ya ever tried grilled pb&j? My boss turned me onto this.. It ain't terrible;)

Wally.. believe it or not bro, I grew up on Cap'n Crunch with 50/50 rootbeer and milk. Haven't eaten that in about 20 years or so I guess, but it was a couple of times a week throughout my childhood. lol I actually tried this with real beer once. I can honestly say.... Eh, not good:eek:

legalize_freedom said:
do you guys ever find yourself mixing wierd combos...lol...like SMoms frito PB&J? I have thrown together some pretty scarey lookin things sometimes!

I did discover once when stoned that mixing rootbeer with orange pop tatses like a tootsie roll.
yeah i got a lil queeesy:eek:

I love to make a Huge plate of nachos with lots of cheese, then topped with salsa and sour cream.

As far as weird combos go, when I was a kid I used to make cheese and grape jelly sandwiches. I really enjoyed them, hehe. Wouldnt even dare try one now :D

warfish said:
As far as weird combos go, when I was a kid I used to make cheese and grape jelly sandwiches. I really enjoyed them, hehe. Wouldnt even dare try one now :D

Haha I used to eat cheese and jelly sandwiches,, and cheese and choc spread. not very many people approve hehe.

Hey, Mom and NV, ever tried a grilled cheese grilled with mayo on the outside instead of butter?

MeatnCheese said:
Cottage cheese with hot dogs and ketchup is good too...fork full of cottage, stab a hotdog, dip in ketchup...mmm.

I think I just threw up a little....that combo would be NASTY!:shocked:

I like chips and salsa or rallys french fries the seasoned ones..also those jalepeno kettle chips can be awesome too.

PencilHead said:
Hey, Mom and NV, ever tried a grilled cheese grilled with mayo on the outside instead of butter?

Yup, it's all I do. Butter? Never! Learnt that from a southern girl, too:D

for me its gotta be a fried bologna sandwich with miraclwhip and kraft singles...mmmmmm
this thread is makin me hungry

PencilHead said:

Nope, not me. Never liked mayo.

But I do love them in butter, the old fashioned way. :D

Latest posts

Back