Favorite strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiskyPack

Reaction score
A lot of people constantly talk about the most potent strain, but IMO the THC content doesn't really say anything about the buzz. What is your favorite plant to smoke? Do you like to smoke it, eat it, vape it? Do you use the buds, or do you use hash or oil? I need inspiration.. I never tried hash oil, but I'm considering making some.

Duck can you tell me more.. Why do you prefer this to other strains?

Well, I have smoked most strains and I think they vary, even the same strain, so it's hard to isolate a favorite. I personally prefer a very sweet taste, with a up type high.

I have no doubt that the kush strains have the most THC in them, and I did make a post to a kush thread a day or two ago.

However, this year I had some kush that is absolutely the strongest bud I have ever smoked in the past 40 years that I have been smoking, and it's the nice up type high I prefer, so I have changed my position on kush. A couple years ago I had some kush that just hammered me into a state where I would start to get a headache, and I didn't care for that. But the latest strain I have smoked is entirely different, I'm not sure if it is crossbred or not. Other than that, all I can say is the boys in Garberville rock and grow the best weed in the world, IMHO, the home of the donkey-**** buds...lol

With that said, I often ask for sativa, but nobody has grown it that I know of for some time, as it doesn't have nearly as much THC in it, so most people I know grow Indica. Since kush is a strain of Indica, I would just say that Indicas are the best strains. The reason I would ask for Sativa is that I always have memories of how sweet Sativa is, but as I note here I believe that Indica can and is as sweet, and the latest strains of kush have changed my mind as they aren't that hammer you in the head til you got a headache type high.

What it gets down to is this...

"Dope is better in times of no money, than money is better in times of no dope..." - Freewheelin' Freddie

Or to put it in better perspective, "it's all good!" ;-)

RP Been smoking it for a year and I get just as High/stoned as I did the first time. I have not been able to build up a tolerance like ya do on other smoke

pcduck said:
Bong Vaping a DaBuddha :cool2:
I see a lot of folks that smoke in a bong, but I personally don't get it. When I was in high school I used to smoke out of a bong, that was like 30+ years ago...but I have to say that bongs are one of the stinkiest, filthy, disgusting pieces of paraphernalia on the planet.

If you really want to enjoy your smoke, loose that piece of stench and roll it in papers. My $0.02...(and worth what you paid for it;-)

Latest posts

Back