feeding regimate what would u do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke 2 joints

Reaction score
Lookin for a solid feeding regimate. Heres my ****.

Alaska morbloom: 0-10-10
Alaska fish fert : 5-1-1
neptunes harvest seaweed fertilizer: 0-0-1

setup:
Promix soil, 5 gal. buckets, 3 26w cfls.

There exactly 43 days old and I started 12/12 about an hour ago (4/12 10pm)est.

They stand about 15" tall and they have about 11 nodes with the side branching Protruding upwards through the original fan leaves (getting full and "gurthy")

Scenario:
Started off with mg organic choice soil, small pots, and incandescents. After noticing the unforseen stretch and mild burn i fixed it.

I tansplanted. I bought the above stated materials and had it swithcd over on the 30th of march

transplant was perfect but the root ball was huge and full of the mg but hasnt seemed to matterd (no more burn)

first feeding: 30th
My first feeding was technically when i misted the promix to moisten it. I added a trace of two supplements to the bottle (morbloom n harvest) and sprayed and mixed the soil befor i put the plant in. When i dug to place the ball I sprayed a little extra in the crator to promote good root growth out of the mg.

second feeding: 5th after 2 reg. waterings
then i fed with a 25% strenght of the morbloom and 25% harvest. the fish fert wasnt here yet. no watter came out of the bottom

Third feeding: 10th after 2 re. waterings
I added all three supplements with again a 25-35% adding ratio. A little more cause of growth. no watter out of bottom agiain.

They've been dry since and ill probably water tomarrow.

So thats my grow in a nut shell and its been a serious learning expericance and a tear jerker watchin these whores grow!

If anyone has any advice on how to use these three specific nutes it would be greatly appreciated. It would kill me to **** up now so all info and suggestions and opinions and tips and whatever would be wicked!

Any advice out there???? Someone has had to use this stuff befor right???? ANYBODY!

I believe those "Alaskan" brand ferts have resulted in huge ph fluctuations, the emulsion in particular. ..check ph every watering/feeding.

Yeah the ph fluctuation would explain my curling leaves on one of them. Thanks. If I dont fix my ph whats the worst that could happen?

smoke 2 joints said:
whats the worst that could happen?
they could die. there's a "sticky" showing acceptable ph ranges in the outdoor forum

Latest posts

Back