Feeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
If one has bout week@half left,would a person still give it the nutes or just ph water?For the remainder of time?Thanks!!in advance:eek:

I usually let my ladies coast on just ph'd water the last 7-10 days.

in the last 2 weeks buds start gaining weight why stop giving them nutes when they need it the most ???? YUP lets starve the plant so plant goes into stress mode and sucks its on life out of it self heeeeee hawwwwwww
Just never understood it IMO you should give them food right up till chop day no matter what give them food but lower it see from clone you feed 450 - 600 ppm 2 weeks feeding 600 - 850 flower
850 - 1150 last 2 weeks start lowering ppm to final week 650 - 800
Its totally Crock of **** when you here people mention the snapping , crackliing of there weed or the taste of food lol so tell me what does phos actually taste like or Nitrogen can you tell a difference ?? proper drying and curing is where many people fail so they get crap smoke perio. But lets blame it on something can never blame ourselfs for improper drying and curing were pro's right
but lets blame it on plant food lol

Who pissed in your cheerios?

I can't speak for anyone else but my plants usually cross the finish line with minimal fade and are not "starving". I sometimes also feed right to the chop and have never noticed any noticeable difference in yield. I agree the cure is where the magic happens as far as taste goes, but I don't agree that straight water the last week will diminish yields.

Latest posts

Back