few pics of my latest harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazda3234wd

Reaction score
Few pics of the latest, only pulled her down last night tallest plant ive done so far, close to 9 foot.
Strian is Haze/grapefruit that was crossed with bigbud.
Grown under 2k watts 20L buckets

9 foot.jpg

hazegfbb2.jpg

hazehand.jpg

Looks like Xmas in NZ is going to be good this year!

beautiful plant and harvest.you will be smoking for a good while now.ain't it great.good job

I'm jealous! Great grow!

Beautiful
From that root mass it looks like they could be DWC grown.
Is this the case?
If not what technigue was used?

Great job! You grew all that with the one little light you have showing in the pic? I want a light like that. No, just kidding. That plant looks beautiful. Again, great job!

Heya's

Yes she was grown in DWC, its my prefered way of growing after 10 years of expiermenting with different systems. clean and quick

So i think its time i had a new plan, As you can see I like to grow 1 big plant at a time. To be honest im kinda getting sick of waiting 5 months for them to finish (figire i might as well be growing outdoors) i veg for 3 months usually.

So i think its time for a new system, new everything. I have 2 x sogers in atm as an expierment, after getting at least 10 12 oz per plant i duno how many little ones im gunna have to grow to get this much bud. But we shall see i suppose.

Main reason i stick to 1 plant is incase i ever do get caught, i hope that i can show a court that im growing for personal use not selling. I never have more than 4 or 5 plants here at a time. Mother, clones + the one in flower. Laws here in Australia are a bit silly, esp if ur from NSW.

Ill post some pics of the new setup when ive finished building it!

Latest posts

Back