FFOF+DISTILLED H20 users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefALLday

Reaction score
what would pH be using ffof with 1/2 teaspoon of GROW BIG in DISTILLED water?

as well as BIG BLOOM, TIGER BLOOM ?

would appreaciate any knowledge given back on these topics, thanks

right when i was about to get my new hanna i had an unfortunate event with my car's bumber making contact with a mailbox, so there goes that money..hahaha

When I mix mine my water is a PH of 6.5 but after adding the nutes it falls to about 4.7 or so. Then I PH it back to 6.5, but you will need a good PH meter to keep it in check...take care..

OF is pH friendly out of the bag, according to FF. I've done it both ways and both ways at once--if I adjust my H2O to 6.5 (it's 7.0 out of the tap and I add 2 1/2cc/gl) and add FF nutes, I end up with 6.5. If I mix my nutes first, then add 2 1/2cc of pH Lower, I'm back at 6.5.

I'd certainly get me a pH tester or test kit if you don't have one. The pool style will suffice if you can't afford or don't want the metered style.

Peace and luck. man. Keep experimenting and changing things up, and you'll finally figure out what everything is doing to everything else.

i use my well water, sits for a day or so before use and follow the ff feeding plan as close as possible and my ph runs from 6.4 to 6.7 :cool:

was hoping more Fox Farm OCean FOrest AND DISTILLED WATER users will be able to give more input..

whats ph of grow big in distilled water?

whats ph of big bloom in distilled water?

whats ph of tiger bloom in distilled water?

chiefALLday said:
was hoping more Fox Farm OCean FOrest AND DISTILLED WATER users will be able to give more input..

whats ph of grow big in distilled water?

whats ph of big bloom in distilled water?

whats ph of tiger bloom in distilled water?

check the ph of your mixture and see what yours is, all water might not have the same ph. see pencilheads post

I would think it is dependent on the amount of nutes one puts in the distilled water.

I use GH 3 part, the more I use the lower the ph.

You can buy distilled water from 1 store and its PH is different to another store down the road.

You can then add your feed and depending how much you put in the distilled water it could alter the PH.

You need a PH tester, no way around it.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
You can buy distilled water from 1 store and its PH is different to another store down the road.

You can then add your feed and depending how much you put in the distilled water it could alter the PH.

You need a PH tester, no way around it.

:peace:

I used to use distilled with FF nutes on my first grow. In my experience with distilled water the ph can be all over the place. Even gallons that are sitting side by side on the shelf might not be close to each other on a ph scale.

You need a tester if you are serious about growing.

lmfao, nice avatar btw chief!

I would love to see the Ultimate Warrior on 'Where are They Now?' :ccc:

Latest posts

Back