finally starting to bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cafromtheway

Reaction score
Picture 279.jpg[/attach][/attach]

Attachments

• Picture 276.jpg
    Picture 276.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 277.jpg
    Picture 277.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 278.jpg
    Picture 278.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 63
It just started looking like that 2 days ago hopefully its some buddage showing up

yep, kinda looks like your girl is becoming a producer. Sure looks like "early flower" to me.
Good Growin'!

Im kinda getting alot of white spots on the leaves and couple of holes on leaves what could I use to fix this?

They look pretty good to me man. As for the holes thats bugs. I use something you can pick up from your local wal-mart. Its called Sevin-5. Its made by GardenTech. Kills over 65 insects on Vegetables, Fruits, Ornamentals & Lawns. Its probably not the best stuff but it seems to do the job.

i'd use neem oil.got to be careful what you put on the ladies.jmo

looks like a good start. My girls starts like 3 weeks ago. your plant appears to have mostly sativa traits,late flowering is gene specific to them. I am growing pure indica mostly.I like growing the Afghani strain,they can take alot of abuse and finish early. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

White hairs with no balls means you're starting to flower. I'll see the first pre-flowers after exactly one week of 12/12.

make sure with any foliar spray you use you apply at night or early evening. always better to spray more of a lower concentration apply every 3 days then once a week after that. (DONT OVER DO IT!!!!) either way spray till you get run off. neem oil is great for spider mites doesnt look like spider mites are your problem.

Latest posts

Back