Finally!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
This has been the grow from hades. I've battled no lights, not enough lights, not enough ventilation, bugs, a very extended veg, a broken ballast that wouldn't cut off and on to flower, a new baby, almost killing it of thirst and my mother visiting for a week. I'll probably have them hermie on me 12 days from harvest, but I don't care. I put in my new ballast and they are about 8 hours through their first day of 12/12. My space is finay tuned in.

To treat myself, I made an order at the tude today.

Order Inventory:
Product: Mandala Seeds Satori
Options: Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds
Quantity: 1

Product: Cali Connection Tahoe OG Seeds
Options: Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds

Product: UFO#4Kannabia Seeds La Blanca Feminized
FREE SEED

Product: UFO#1 Kannabia Seeds Kannabia Special Feminized
FREE SEED

Product: UFO#2 Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon Feminized
FREE SEED

Product: UFO#3 Pyramid Seeds Osiris Feminized
FREE SEED

Congrats and good luck with the grow. Nice seed choice;aok:

Well if the Tahoe is anything like my Larry OG you are in for a treat. Fire in seed form fo sho....congrats

awesome man.....if you havent tried the La blanca your in for a treat. i have grown it twice and i really like it!!!! :48:

Sawhse...that la blanca is an auto isn't it? I have some auto ak47 to run after harvest and I've got room for another auto.

I wanna do a run of that Tahoe OG too... Can't wait to see some pics of it grown out. Mojo and be safe. :fly:

THG will be happy to see you were able to order the Sartori! Bet she's already ordered her own, after they were out for so long.

I've been stalking that satori for months. I'd always see grows on it and like you said, THG is a huge fan of it. As soon as I saw it was in, I jumped on it.

Cali, it'll be a while before I run that tahoe, but I'll make that my first GJ when I start it.

On a side note, after my seed order and the trip to the hydro store yesterday, I've made my wife a promise not to buy any MJ related items for 2 months, and to not make a trip to the hydro store for 3.

Hey man, first grows are always rough, getting everything together and learning is quite a task. Congrats on finally makin it to the dark side, lol, you'll never go back...

Latest posts

Back