Finaly done!! just drying now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
Im done, Done...Done thank god.

Took me 6 hours to trim 4 plants (first time and it was hell!!)

Looking forward to final weigh in.

Here is some pics.

I have 3 long rows and 1 small row of sring on these pics...Who ever guesses my final weight can have a cookie!! lol

RAD

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1 Pound...I wish!!!

Fingers crossed...lol

Were they nice and sticky when ya trimmed them?

Hard to guess from the piks but my guess is 2-3 OZ per plant or 8-12 OZ total after dry.

yea id say in the 10-12oz range, possibly higher. How hard are those buds?

OMG They was so sticky it wasnt funny!!! My fingers are still sticky now hours later!! I cant get it off its like glue..

You did good RAD. Now if you want my opinion after looking at your grow room- all you have to do is exactly what you did this time only veg your plants to a bigger height to increase yield. What lighting were you using?

600w HPS...If i had time i would have veg them for longer...Plus i just got another 600w HPS!!

Snap a macro shot for us, when they're cured :)
I guess 7 + 1/2 oz.. this is for a 'special' cookie right? :D

Are the strings of buds the same buds. am i looking at the same buds three times of different buds And hey i hear when you manicure the buds its a lot faster if you waite till they dry and get one of those settiline torches and singe the leaves off. WhAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT. Slim

waite till they dry and get one of those settiline torches and singe the leaves off

Now i've heard it all. what's wrong with a chainsaw and dynamite.?

nice grow RAD , very lucky :)

mmmm i love cookies so yeah ill say 11 an half ounces how many plants did ya have bud they look nice

Makes me cream my pants. It would take all my willpower to not want to nuke that **** and start smoking up the day I cut my girls down.

Man I can't wait till I start flowering so I can see some bud.

4 plants bro.

uk1, Luck deosnt come into it!!...This been my first real grow it was really hard keeping them alive some weeks with overwatering, ph lockout, nute burn ect...But i've learned so much, Most of it been from good guys here helping me out!!!

Thanks to everyone and thanks for this community its awsome!!

Peace,

RAD

Latest posts

Back