Finding pot in Costa Rica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
Hey guys im going to Costa rica in a couple months. I was curious at how hard its going to be to find some smoke while im there. IM not going to the more touristy east side. Ive heard its pretty easy in Jaco and San Jose but thats not where im going. I will be in the liberia area if that helps.

Im sure im worrying about nothing seeing as Cosa rica is neighbors with Colombia. And Ive heard Jorge Cervantis talk about Costa rican weed.

If you have any tips to finding some smoke while abroad and not speaking the language let me know.

"yo necesito ver de fumar"

hxxp://webehigh.com/ replace the xx with tt of course.ive read the description with local spots and its somewhat similar but best to know someone as always.but it doesnt hurt to check it out :)

Yo Ho,
Just stand down wind of a few likely looking parties, and if you smell that OL' MJ hanging around then just stand there with a cheese eating grin and if offered just respond with, "Hell Yes", and "Thank You, You saved my life-really". the rest will all just sorta fall in place. Many a good time has been had by that innocuous start. LOL :rofl:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back