First Bubble Clone........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:icon_smile: Well thought I would try something new. Was having a good cloning method but for some reason in the summer I can't clone for nothing in the world. Will do 10 and maybe 2 will come back. But in the winter it be no problem 8 out of 10.

So thought I would check out the DIY Threads and came across $35 DIY Cloner- Bubble Style:marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2799.
Thought to my self I have some of this stuff laying around that just might do the job. Looked around and found my air pump and plastic tubing from old fish tank set up. Then came across a shoe box size rubber made type of container with lid. Went to Wal-mart on a diaper run and bought a 12in. air stone.

My husband and I sat down, and I said I'm going to need your help on this one here and he said sure. First thing first I said we need to put holes in the top for clones to go through. Then he placed a hole in the side of the clear container for the plastic tube to go through. Washed the top and container out with soap and water. I put everything together and only spent $2, and this is my finished product.

Hoping this works out for me cause I need Clones! Do any one have any GREEN MOJO for me??

100_3646.jpg

100_3649.jpg

100_3652.jpg

100_3653.jpg

100_3654.jpg

well done so far, but, you are going to need bigger holes in the lid to get the rooted clones out. GREEN MOJO
i used a 1" spade bit, (cause thats what size i had). then used foam pipe insulation, about a 1" cross section, to make the "collars".
curl this section up like your fore finger, some trimming is needed, to fit the holes in lid.

Looks good. However, fastcash is right--when the clones root, you will not be able to get them out of the holes without ripping the roots completely off. You are also going to want a container that is not clear. Light hitting the reservoir will cause algae to grow.

:yeahthat:

looks good Mary...wrap that container with some duct tape or black spray paint..So what happen to the "UNO" cards?:giggle:

Well they are doing good so far. Since I have been growing my meds now for the past 5 years or so now I'm starting to fell as though I'm growing house plants. Have always put my house plant in a jar of water and place in window seal when a peice broke off and now my meds. So funny....lol! By the way computer is down so when I get a chance I will post pics. They are still very green.

Just wonted to update and let ya'll know what is going on. Today I transplanted 2 good clones roots so far so good. will post pics soon.

Latest posts

Back