First Fungus Grow Journal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my Never Ending Search for Original Genetically Pure Sativa Strains...I stumbled across 2 Seed Banks that have, until now, eluded me. The first one has an entire collection of Supposedly Pure Seeds from around the World...

World of Seeds

and the Second is...

I Love Growing Marijuana

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of these Companies & if they're trustworthy or not?

Still cannot find any Mango Biche (what we called Columbian Red Bud), another I just remembered is ThunderFu*k, have seen Alaskan ThunderFu*k, but not sure it's the same thing. Anyway, on with the search. Will be glad when the Shopping is over & growing begins, ready to start Popping Seeds.
I use ILGM nothing but good things to say, in 6 years only had one issue and their response was so sorry this happened and reshipped the order for nothing. No pain no strain had it in 5 days from the phone call.

I use ILGM nothing but good things to say, in 6 years only had one issue and their response was so sorry this happened and reshipped the order for nothing. No pain no strain had it in 5 days from the phone call.
Thanks JW, I must say they have an excellent Website & didn't have Pop-Up Windows flashing every 10 Seconds, that annoys the Crap outta me. Their pricing is really good also. Both of the sites have excellent Reviews
I would not smoke an entire joint by myself with how potent weed is these days but the again, one hit is usually all I need. I am a lightweight…
I had just turned 18 & pretty sure I didn't smoke the entire "J', at that point I didn't know what Primo Weed was, all we usually got was Mexican Dirt Weed. I'm a Light Weight also, but dated some chicks who I usually never saw without a Bong Glued to their Face. My 2nd wife smoked Morning noon & night, a true Stoner! I quit smoking when Indica raised its Ugly Head, hated the "Body Stone, it looked Pretty but made me feel like Crap, Love the Sativa High...the Last really great Weed I remember having was Santa Marta Gold, it was Spiritual & so good I bought a Qtr. Lb. for Stash! Geez that weed was so good!

Checked out theGreat Lakes Site, now curious about the Mango Biche Crosses, prices are also reasonable! Though more curious about the WOS Lines, they also sell 'by the seed, from $6.25 Per to $9.87 with lots of B1G1Free Deals, gonna try them first I think...just a couple to start. Already Walking on the Wild Side, why not jump into the deep end of the Pool?

Checked out theGreat Lakes Site, now curious about the Mango Biche Crosses, prices are also reasonable! Though more curious about the WOS Lines, they also sell 'by the seed, from $6.25 Per to $9.87 with lots of B1G1Free Deals, gonna try them first I think...just a couple to start. Already Walking on the Wild Side, why not jump into the deep end of the Pool?
Runtz feminized seeds.

Did find out that this town has the Largest ACE Hardware & Garden Center in the Southeast...it is HUGE, bigger then any HomeDepot or Lowes I've been in. Got around 400 lbs/ of top soil & 80 lbs. of Black Kow Manure
Runtz feminized seeds.
Funny you mentioned Runtz...it's been on my Short List For a While along with Bruce Banner & another Land Race Strain, Acapulco Gold which is a Mix of Santa Marta Gold and another Land Race Pure Indica. Then the ones I have to have Maui Wowi (Hawaiian), Mango Biche, Santa Marta Gold, Brazilian Amazonia, Kilimanjaro, South African Kwazulu & Wild Thai. Can Buy most all these a couple Beans at a time, for very little Money & Northern Dawn has me interested because of it's amazingly high THC...right at 30%! Oops, almost forgot about Freak Show...

Did find out that this town has the Largest ACE Hardware & Garden Center in the Southeast...it is HUGE, bigger then any HomeDepot or Lowes I've been in. Got around 400 lbs/ of top soil & 80 lbs. of Black Kow Manure

Funny you mentioned Runtz...it's been on my Short List For a While along with Bruce Banner & another Land Race Strain, Acapulco Gold which is a Mix of Santa Marta Gold and another Land Race Pure Indica. Then the ones I have to have Maui Wowi (Hawaiian), Mango Biche, Santa Marta Gold, Brazilian Amazonia, Kilimanjaro, South African Kwazulu & Wild Thai. Can Buy most all these a couple Beans at a time, for very little Money & Northern Dawn has me interested because of it's amazingly high THC...right at 30%! Oops, almost forgot about Freak Show...
The wife got 10 get 10 free Runtz, got to wait for the harvest to dry first befored I start some Runtz's. I got Bruce Banner out back right now, I like the Bruce. Got some Green Crack and Skunck too.

Last edited:
One of the Seed Banks has Feminized Acapulco Gold in a 10 for 10 Deal gonna have to jump on that, the thing That is a Drawback to Land Race Strains, they're mostly Regular Seeds, so there's a chance they'll all be Males.

Last edited:
The wife got 10 get 10 free Runtz, got to wait for the harvest to dry first befored I start some Runtz's. I got Bruce Banner out back right now, I like the Bruce. Got some Green Crack and Skunck too.
The forest of Endor

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
One of the Seed Banks has Feminized Acapulco Gold in a 10 for 10 Deal gonna have to jump on that, the thing That is a Drawback to Land Race Strains, they're mostly Regular Seeds, so there's a chance they'll all be Males.
That would be Weedseeds Express, one of our sponsors. I was lucky enough to win 5 feminized Acapulco Gold seeds in their give away contest. Can't wait to pop 'em this winter in time for a spring grow.

The forest of Endor
Nice work JW, those are Beauties, dang I'm ready to Plant, but still waiting on my Bags & Adv. Nuet's. Turns Out the VIVOSUN Lights (T-5's) look good...solid construction, but once again NO FKing instructions, not even a scrap of Paper! I look at situations as these, like this: "Bad Planning and/or Poor Quality on their part...does NOT necessitate extra Work nor an emergency on my Part! In other words I am the Customer & therefore, always Right!

Nice work JW, those are Beauties, dang I'm ready to Plant, but still waiting on my Bags & Adv. Nuet's. Turns Out the VIVOSUN Lights (T-5's) look good...solid construction, but once again NO FKing instructions, not even a scrap of Paper! I look at situations as these, like this: "Bad Planning and/or Poor Quality on their part...does NOT necessitate extra Work nor an emergency on my Part! In other words I am the Customer & therefore, always Right!
Don't forget lots of luck.

That would be Weedseeds Express, one of our sponsors. I was lucky enough to win 5 feminized Acapulco Gold seeds in their give away contest. Can't wait to pop 'em this winter in time for a spring grow.
It's one of my top 3 all Time, I want to Grow the forgotten or never heard of strains, really interested in the Kawazulu a North African Land Race and Wild Thai, Thinking the Hawaiian would be a great Cross with a Pure Sativa Strain. All these new Crosses make me wonder how much longer the Land Race Weed will be around. Does that make me a Weed Nazi?...I vant veed whit Blond Leaves & za Blue Pistils! It must be Pervect!!! Ya-Volt Col. Klink!

I believe you make your own Luck from Hard Work and acquired Knowledge, the cool thing about "Our Little Hobby" is, there's always something New to Learn. When I did this before, there were no Websites and there was very little shared knowledge! Had bought "The Marijuana Growers Guide" from High Times and that was it. Next to "The Cannabis Grow Bible" it rates as a first grade **** & Jane Schoolbook.

I joined this site in 2008 when I was living in Florida. It was the 1st grow site I had ever been on. Until then it was just me doing my thing. Mostly I had grown outside keeping things stealthy.
After seeing all the ppl growing inside I decided I would give it a try. Loved Growing DWC. It was a lot of fun. I grew under a 4ft 6 tube HOT5 System. Actually I had 8 tubes because I added one on each side lower down to get the lower branches. And I was very surprised to see how awesome my buds turned out.

It's one of my top 3 all Time, I want to Grow the forgotten or never heard of strains, really interested in the Kawazulu a North African Land Race and Wild Thai, Thinking the Hawaiian would be a great Cross with a Pure Sativa Strain. All these new Crosses make me wonder how much longer the Land Race Weed will be around. Does that make me a Weed Nazi?...I vant veed whit Blond Leaves & za Blue Pistils! It must be Pervect!!! Ya-Volt Col. Klink!
I always wanted to grow a strain from the Reunion Islands. Can't remember if it was called anything but Reunion Island. The island is a beautiful place.
I've seen pics of the plants and buds. 12-14 footers are in the norm, and the buds could make Linda Lovelace gag.

I always wanted to grow a strain from the Reunion Islands. Can't remember if it was called anything but Reunion Island. The island is a beautiful place.
I've seen pics of the plants and buds. 12-14 footers are in the norm, and the buds could make Linda Lovelace gag.
Believe I read something about that Strain on World of Seeds yesterday, will try to find it...they've got A LOT of SEEDS. I love the Island Strains, with Maui Wowi being the fav! We grew one plant & it turnrd out to be a Female...the Buds were so Fat & Heavy that we went to Harvest, the entire Plant was on the Ground & could see that the stalk had a crack forming, it was Massive! Every limb looked like a Cola!

Got my Bags & Advanced Nutrients Fertilizer today and ordered the SF- SE4000 Leds & got another (USED) Canon Camera Body, mine finally died & need Pics for this Journal, but the good part is I won an eBay auction for $51.00! Low Click Count & in good shape, some days you're the Windshield & somedays you're the Bug...I was the Windshield last-night. Except for a big bag of Peat Moss, my buying is over for now, thank the Good Lord!

https://www.sensibleseeds.com/seeds-of-africa-zamal-reunion-regular.html
Out of stock. We had some bale stuff 40 years ago or better that we called elephant ear 'cause the buds looked like it. Stuff was a hoot. I kept two pounds of nothing but top colas for stash. When it got dry out, I'd sell a quarter oz. to friends only, and when I got down below a pound in the stash, I'd get 'em high, but wasn't selling a bit. Pissed a few friends off 'til I told 'em they wouldn't be getting high for free if they kept up the whining. That shut 'em up.

Latest posts

Back