First grow multi strain pain!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billyinse

Reaction score
Ok so this is my first grow an i guess i decided to go all wild n what not i have white widow sinsi star and lowrider 2 as well as bagseeds i started like most noobs would with miricle grow in a drip system yeah you read that right lol anyway i switched to ebn n flow with technoflora nutes i didnt like how thing were dying so i switched again lol now iv found my niche and im doing dwc with holands secret nutes i started the first seeds 45 days ago with a wet paper towel seeds germed in 2-3 days and were placed into rockwool cubes after 35 days under florescents for 18/6 and are now under a 400w hps for 12/12 i did tie them at first but then i said scew it i have 8ft celings let um grow i then topped once for double colas ill put pics up when i get off work

the first pic is all the first batch of plants a lil before the switch these are the bagseeds the second pic is the day i switched and the 3rd is a close up of the right rear plant sorry iv yet to take pics of them today ill post them tommorow when it will be a week under the 400 w hps

im sry im on meds and cant figure out how to post pics

GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE PICTURES...THE KEY IS DON'T GIVE UP AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE ABLE TO DO IT.....I USE TO HAVE HAIR ON MY HEAD BUT I PULLED IT ALL OUT ...TRYING TO POST PICTURES.....AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER...YOU'LL WANT TO EXPORT THEM AND THATS WHERE YOU RESIZE THE PICTURES IF THEY AT FIRST ARE TO BIG...THEN YOU WILL HAVE TWO SETS..ONE OF LARGER SIZE..ONE OF THE NEW SMALLER SIZE....i LIKE TO DELETE THE LARGER SIZE (WHICH WAS SUGESTED TO ME WHEN I WAS HAVING TROUBLE) PICS SO THAT I'M ONLY DEALING WITH PICTURES THAT WILL UPLOAD TO THE THREAD THAT IS GOING TO HAVE THE PICTURES...ONCE YOU LEARN IT, IT IS FUN...HOPE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GET EAR -PLUGS...I MEAN WITH ALL THE SHOUTING AND EVERYTHING...

jungle said:
GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE PICTURES...THE KEY IS DON'T GIVE UP AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE ABLE TO DO IT.....I USE TO HAVE HAIR ON MY HEAD BUT I PULLED IT ALL OUT ...TRYING TO POST PICTURES.....AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER...YOU'LL WANT TO EXPORT THEM AND THATS WHERE YOU RESIZE THE PICTURES IF THEY AT FIRST ARE TO BIG...THEN YOU WILL HAVE TWO SETS..ONE OF LARGER SIZE..ONE OF THE NEW SMALLER SIZE....i LIKE TO DELETE THE LARGER SIZE (WHICH WAS SUGESTED TO ME WHEN I WAS HAVING TROUBLE) PICS SO THAT I'M ONLY DEALING WITH PICTURES THAT WILL UPLOAD TO THE THREAD THAT IS GOING TO HAVE THE PICTURES...ONCE YOU LEARN IT, IT IS FUN...HOPE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GET EAR -PLUGS...I MEAN WITH ALL THE SHOUTING AND EVERYTHING...

Take ur CAPS off, people might think your Yelling..

first is today wich is exactly one week since the switch
second is all the smaller plants sisi star lowrider and white widow

hps 1 week 002 (Small).jpg

hps 1 week 008 (Small).jpg

Lost 2 of um today turned out to be males but im gonna use them to learn how to clone so i guess they serve a purpose in a grow room after all

how does that setup work?just curious im new too

It works great i have 3 rubbermade containers each has 5 gallons of solution 2 air pumps 8 air stones the single red container you see in the pics is just what i put the plants in to take the pics

I havent goten any new pics but i just ordered ak48and papaya from nairvana so look forward to that all the girls are doing great little white hairs everywhere but the white widdow has yet to show sex but the lowrider that didnt tard out on me is comming along nicely as soon as i can get myhand on a good camera ill get some macro pics later guys

Billyinse said:
It works great i have 3 rubbermade containers each has 5 gallons of solution 2 air pumps 8 air stones the single red container you see in the pics is just what i put the plants in to take the pics

Lol...I was wondering what the heck kind of setup you had...:) I thought you were growing them in the red containers...man I gotta lay off the weed a bit I think.....nah:D

Hahaha when i first postex the pics i knew someone would think that but nah i put um in that so i dont drip water everywhere when im checking the sex n the pics dont look so funky when there not directly under tha light lol

well i hate to say it but i got busted i think the wife said somthing cps knew about things they shouldnt have so now the search for a lawyer and further into debt when this is done im moving to california

I am really sorry to hear that Billyinse

Latest posts

Back