first hydro set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some ppl flush, some don't.

I let mine fade feeding full ppm, when they are done they are done.

I have dumped the Rez and ran phd water for several days and I didn't notice any difference running chem nutes w the cure finished. I like a slow cure anyway on the personals.

Some flush a week, some ppl in organics don't flush...,

Personal preference kinda thing.

Its just my personal opinion and it depends on what nute brand you are running, but I typically don't flush during veg unless they end up going over 6weeks in veg. I change the resevoir water at the change from veg to flower. Then after 3weeks in flower I do a full flush for 24hrs to wash out the coco. Then after changing out the flush water with new, I go back with just bloom nutes for the rest of the flowering. :)

TY for all the info all of U..

Things are green and would say faster then dirt.. Satoris are pushing 10-12"
deep cheese bushier but fem and massive

LEFTHAND said:
I've never seen those systems. Lol.
I wanna say its a flood n drain style. I use the ebb n gro made by C.A.P
I've ran promix/hydroton/perlite in the system.

From some advice from other growers they have advised to figure a way to keep the coco in.

LH.

im using two dwc buckets with hydroton
works perfect, they have a t at the bottom so i can hook up a system when i want they started as a fill and let grow system but i spent 10$ on tiny pumps and made them recirculating ,,

on the net pots with coco or anyother medium i would look into mesh screen you can get a giant roll of screen cheep (screen door, window screen) then you just cut out your shape and secure it your coco wont get through

1-Cgosms_2013-08-1807-53-47.jpg

well, drained & refilled nuted res. ran it today. around 1300ppm now. took 4 cuts from each plant for sexing

Do you have cuts rooted for clones? Any time I have new plants to sex, I take several cuts from each and label them to match the plant incase that plant turns out to be an unneeded male, I can remove the cuttings as well. :)

yea i took 4 per plant (just today) and labeled all them, probally take more after sexing just to keep running one thing. all i want is 4-6 mains and thats it on these i think my tent now shoudl be scog shites falling all over ah well i wanted more even budding i got it. trying to finish tent so i dont have to use another tent and just put all the dro in the one i got set up, otherwise looks to big a shop in to small a area lol

well things are great they have by far excedded growth rate i would of liked they are maxed to the t5 10-12" avg. HUGE leave bigger then man hands already they want to be monsters. may have to modify their temp home till tent is done in 2 wks. :( or set up other tent =pita temps be hot lil humid and they get fed 2 times aday still 15on15 off this stuf 50/50 drains fast so i do a weekly soak to hit the tops average fill is 2-3" from top

had a bit of an over flow due to the control bucket lid not being on tight and me having adjusted float for a flood and never re tightened it that was a bit of a lol but live and learn better then in the tent all set up and that...

always perfect ph and running i think 1100 have to look at that also changed res and cleaned pumps etc peroxided hoses cleaned it all nice

trillions of atoms said:
just took some charging camera for xload man one of the fan leaves is over 2" wide Oo

If they are getting too big for your space, you can cut them back a good bit and that will buy some time for you to get the tent done. It will only make the plants bushier as well. It sounds like you may be feeding them too well. I found that I could slow growth on my plants by cutting them back and then cutting both the lights and the nutrients back by 25%. With 2 weeks left for veg, pruning them back a good bit will give them enough time to recover and get new growth shoots going for the flowering phase. :)

might have to do this later they have found the top of the cabinets they are monsters, it looks like they ate the whole t5 u can hardly see it or the 6 cfl that were behind it, one of the 6 frnt cfl has burnt a lil leafs over night.

glad i did not feed more then the 2 times a day i have skipping a feeding here and there.

We have rooted clones confirmed last night, roots out of the rapid rooters as well

congrats on the rooted clones :yay: that is always a happy sight to see. :)

I had a mother plant that I kept in veg for several months and it grew up into the lights several times. I would cut it back a few inches below the lights and within a couple weeks it was right back into them. I went into the plant and cut a foot or more off the top and cut several of the side branches that were leaning over the smaller plants in veg. It took her about 5 weeks to get back to the lights and made her crazy bushy :)

so out of 24 cuts i got 20 i just transplanted in to cups all have huge root growth envn a few of the no clone powder took maybe 2 of 6 not recomend that evr to anyone ;)

they been in the second cab, getting 24hr 300-600w side light next to the 4 autos

as for the mothers to be hopfully they have been trimed bent and waitng for a home tent is coming up on the chop already took one out and been hanging since fri ;)

Well then.. it's been a bit since I've stepped in. Read the last few pages and gotta say, I'm impressed. You caught on almost as good as me :D

Seriously though, you're really into it, and quite properly. :aok: Good stuff N.E.wguy.. make sure we get lots of pics, especially during / after harvest.

hey DG thanks and yes things are going very well with all 6 they have been flipped in the tent with 5 other dirts o/d that got a frost one momrning and i pulled in and threw in the tent so i suspect this thread will get longer with bug battels and what not lol one plant is almost as tall as a full grown flower girl, could be the exoudus cheese still unknown where that Fem is other 5 are un sexed and probally gonna take another few cuttings now that they are lager (HUGE) but ya pics kinda got turned away from them after all the drama but will post the end results ofc ty all again.

pce~

2 males pulled

so 3 satori girls and the dinafem Exdous cheese are under 1600w see where they go

gonna try to keep males alive outside as i have them in not the norm setup they can live temp permiting with out being hooked to system (really not happy with the turn out of 100$ bag of beans 5 of 10 didnt pop and 2 males out of the 5 zzzz)

2 Largest were teh males if any one cares i know u cant tell but just odd they were the tallest

gonna take new cuts and discard the male cuts i have see whats left for fems and pick best for a run in another tent seeing temps are easier now that summer is gone

threads useless without pics... keep em commin man. also you may want to look at your germination techinique... with good genetics from good breeders theres really no reason aside from a personal messup that only 50% would sprout... plus you have what 3 girls plus the cheese, clone em, mother em and your set, yeah it sucks to spend 100 bucks to have half not pop and only 3 females but hey thats 3 females, with a mother and cloning in not too long that could become like 30 females, so dont get upset with your results just make sure to take cuts, clone and maybe even make a clone of each satori into a mother so you know which mother will be the cream of the crop after you harvest the current plants. granted its hard to swallow results like that it really is i get that, but look on the bright side... you did get females so thats good, a buddy of mine just as you spent a few hundred bucks only to have a huge herd of males and only a single female, turns out she was a beast and some dank smoke, so after a brutaly depressing run of seeds he was happy to have a dank female which he did clone and now has a huge herd of females from that one lone female in a bunch of males, with some patience and loving you can put those depressing results behind you and bouce back, so again dont get so upset, crap happens and well thats the genetic lottery for yah lol clip, clone, mother and love love love them girls youll have a forest of dank in no time.

Latest posts

Back