first pics, how am i doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishboybug

Reaction score
ok guys, first pics!! 3 week old seedling grown from small (really small) seed found in a bag of kind. no idea what strain. it has only been fed a mollasses tea i concocted on an 1/8 ratio. she drinks 20oz of water per day. the burn on the leaf is from touching the light. took the best pics i could. the plant isnt really as yellow as it looks. let me know how i'm doing. just started powerblend pro and liquid karma DSC00591.JPG

DSC00592.JPG

DSC00593.JPG

looking good, you deffinatly have a little nute thing happening. Tell us more about your grow, lights, grow space, what you are using, soil, dwc, etc. this will better help with diagnosing any probs you may have. Gl and kepp it green.

Looking good. Don't get carried away with nutes. She is still young.

the chef said:
looking good, you deffinatly have a little nute thing happening. Tell us more about your grow, lights, grow space, what you are using, soil, dwc, etc. this will better help with diagnosing any probs you may have. Gl and kepp it green.

the grow box is a wardrobe box from a storage company. i'm running 8 26w cfl's; 4 are 6500k and 4 are 2600k. 18/6 light schedule. mix is potting soil and perilite 2/1. only nutes are mollasses tea that i made diluted with water. 8 parts water, 1 part tea

420benny said:
Looking good. Don't get carried away with nutes. She is still young.

started the pro blend yesterday, 5ml, 5ml, 5ml, and halfed the tea mix. will try this for a week or so and then maybe see how she's doing.

also started dwc today with a bean sprout. very nervous about this!

I think perhaps, that you're over-watering. I say that because you say that your plants use 20 oz. of water per day.

Just for reference, I have my grow linked at the bottom of this post, currently in 1 gallon containers and water 500ml (just slightly over one pint or 16oz) every third day at the most. Just a thought....

Watch out for a hermie. Unfortunately, almost always those seeds you find in great smoke that should be sinsemilla are hermie seeds and have a much higher chance of being hermie themselves.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Watch out for a hermie. Unfortunately, almost always those seeds you find in great smoke that should be sinsemilla are hermie seeds and have a much higher chance of being hermie themselves.

True dat! You smart thing THG :)

Alistair Young said:
I think perhaps, that you're over-watering. I say that because you say that your plants use 20 oz. of water per day.
ok, my question on over watering...don't you think that if i were over watering that my plants would show some kind of sign? could i possibly have enough of a root system to use that much water? i am now on week 4 and the tap root is coming out of the bottom of my 10" pot. my plant has almost doubled in size in this last week.

Don't give TOO much attention. You can kill a plant with too much kindness.

Latest posts

Back