First Question ever, holla at me MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knowthyself

Knowthyself
Reaction score
My first question is directed to the vet's of our site. Which strains are rookie friendly to grow for a first timer, but also will be a first to remember. Basically knowing what u know now through all your experience if you could start from scratch and choose your first who would be your choice?:tokie: :joint:

...Many 'first timers', will choose to grow bagseed for their initial trial. They are FREE, and are perfectly capable of producing some quality product....AND, you won't be loseing high $$ seeds, if you aren't a total success in your first try.
Often, your environment, nutrients, methods will require some "tweeking"/adjusting for perfection.
Once you've got your feet good 'n wet, had a successfull grow, THEN you can purchase a "name brand" strain without fear of killing them and wasteing your $$.
That said, Northern Lights is probably reputed to be the easiest to grow strain on the market.
..best o' luck

Yes....I Agree With Hick 100%.......For A NeWbee....Northern Lights Is The Way 2 Go....Also...AK47 Is Another That Produces A Nice Yield......Best Of Luck

go with bagseed my friend..i ruined some expensive ones my first grow ever :cry: i dont like thinking or talking about it :fid: ...lol just my input

My problem with recommending bagseed is that there is no real way to know if they came from hermies or what strain supplied the pollen. Few things pimp a buzz like have hermies, seeds, and very little product your first grow.

I would recommend buying some quality beans--it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Check out Mandala Seeds. The seeds are amazingly inexpensive with exceptional quality. You can expect to pay around $25-30 for 10 seeds plus $8-10 shipping. I have also made purchases from Seedbay. Think of it this way: You can buy a good quality seed from Mandala or Seedbay for about the price of a draft beer at your favorite watering hole.

If you're going to do this, I say start with some good genetics. Knowing what strain you are growing gives you the advantage of knowing what to expect from your plants as far as nutrient needs, size, yield, flowering time, etc, etc.

Take a look around in the strain and smoke reports and decide which one sounds right for you. That will probably help you make your decision. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on what you decide to do. Take care and be safe.

Try tomatoes. The forum GURU is always at your service! :holysheep:

Sorry Hick. I must give u a full time job at editing :hairpull: ;)

I did Top44....for my first..when purchasing beans they state if they are easy/moderate/hard to grow...I had purchased three diffrent orders and all come with free beans and that is what I started with..(killed them all)..Its been a long time since I got seeds in my bag of weed..but if you have bag seed I would deff start with those...also Tomato plants are good to learn on..Good luck my friend

Latest posts

Back