first time diesel ryder grow any help appreciated!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpoppafb

Reaction score
i am gonna do a diesel ryder grow for seeds and bud. probably start off with cfl and then go to either 250w mh or 400w mh. scared of overheating with the 400 if the 250 is enough. i have grown outdoors turned out good. i will be able to post pics and need all the help i can get thanks everyone.

i'm kinda worried about heat issues i can run fans but i dont know how much heat 400w mh puts off. if 250w will be enough i will go with that. so any suggestions anyone?:cool:

Welcome aboard bigpoppafb i generally grow outdoors myself ! But i always like to call into most grows when i can both indoor and outdoor ! What are the measurements of your room and will you grow in soil or hydro ? I personally also prefer to pop my seeds in the old paper and towel method it works well ! I'm kinda thinking that the 250mh is good for around a large fridge type size. But i would not count on my light info being correct cos i grow outdoor ! But help is on the way ..so relax and have a joint ! See you soon and take care !

Your light needs are determined by your space size. So, how large is your grow space? You need fans regardless of the type of light you are using. You plants need a continual supply of fresh CO2 all the time the lights are on.

ok so i ordered the seeds today from dope seeds wish me luck goin auto!

yeah, homie...there are formulas to tell you exactly how much light you need for a given area...

1.whip out the tape measure,

2.do the math and

3.buy accordingly

good luck :)

ok i got the seeds... 5 fem dieselryder. and my lights 400w hps gonna get some more stuff...might try hydro! which hydro system is easiest and most efficient?? Peace!!:watchplant: :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back