First Time Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
Welcome burn_'
you don't need 15 posts to post pictures. ..only to post direct links to offsite hosts, which we discourage here..:D

Veeery nice... thank you very much hick... I was getting a feeling there had to be a way!... thanks again.

UKgirl420 said:
i use computer fans fitted into the closet door one taking out the hot air near the lights and 1 blowing fresh air in and 1 blowing a breeze on the ladies ,,,around £2 or $4 each ,,,,never had a problem with heat since i used them ,,,but my closet is slightly smaller :peace: and dont go feeding them babies anything else just yet:48:

sorry ,,,,,:p welcome to mp :tokie:

thanks for the advice and for the welcome... im with clean water now.... when can I start feeding them nuts? :D

GeezerBudd said:
Can't see it before me but does not sound like rootbound, being only a week old.
Try some clear water.

Gb

Thanks Geezer...

Im on clean water now...

Burn_Slowly said:
thanks for the advice and for the welcome... im with clean water now.... when can I start feeding them nuts? :D

i would start feesding them when they show signs around 3 or 4 weeks when the first leaves (cotyledons)start to discolur or fall off ,,
:peace:

UKgirl420 said:
i would start feesding them when they show signs around 3 or 4 weeks when the first leaves (cotyledons)start to discolur or fall off ,,
:peace:
Thank you girl... your advice has been great.

This is my first set of pictures... please do comment and suggest!!!

This are a week year old plants ( at least the biggest 2)

Newcomers?
edit
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

CIMG0777.JPG

CIMG0763.JPG

CIMG0781.JPG

looking good, u are well on your way to a fun new hobby bro...good luck

Wiseguy_Chef said:
looking good, u are well on your way to a fun new hobby bro...good luck
Thanks Chef... I think is a pretty relaxing hobby.

Will update pics quarterly...

GeezerBudd said:
Looks like a good start.Keep up the clear h20.

Gb
keeping it crystal clear :cool:

buzz 44 said:
Good Luck
you too... get to know the site... a lot of useful post... especially the sticky's!!

thank you too hick... don't think I havent noticed your working. LOL :D

Latest posts

Back