First Timer Fingers Crossed, Think I am prepared...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dululsch

Lt. Smokey McFade
Reaction score
First Timer Fingers Crossed, Think I am prepared... here is a pic of my seeds (strain Unknown, taken from Metropolitan Area 20$ gram about) ive started in rockwool cubes, what is the ideal temp? they are at 78.1 F right now...

Pic0198jpg-1.jpg

and they are under I believe T-5 or T-10 Flourescents....at what hieght should I move them to their medium? which will be Hydroton Clay Granules....

also here is where i will be moving them, its a 2 x 2.5 x 7 with a door and covered with mylar, i will be using Emily's Garden Hydro System and a Sun System 400w HPS....SHould I just veg them using the flourecents up to a foot or so and use a sea of green method to get the most yield in such a small closet? THe system has 16 pots as you can see.....any comments or suggestions would be great guys i really think im prepared and want this 1st grow to be as susccessful as possible and this is the best forum on the net for this so hit me up!

gcloset.jpg

dropped flourec down to about 2 inches above....I put the seeds root down.....

Latest posts

Back