FLOWER, MOTHER, CLONE ROOMS 400 WATT HPS, CFLs, and Flouro's! BEGIN 2nd GROW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybody, finally got on again to post a few pics and update everybody on the progress. I have the same female growing in there over 6 ft. tall! Many bud sites! Hopefully she turns out real well. Found out my mother plant is a female and took the final clones off on 06/29 and stuck the mother in the flowering room otherwise i'm afraid of not having enough room for all these in my flowering room with only 1 400 watt HPS! I have many clones from the mother a few from outdoor plants. Making this my final grow for the year ending around september, final grow because I have people coming out and need to have this under wraps for a few months. If you guys have any questions just ask! I can't wait to smoke this motha! 3 weeks and counting, gonna use reverse osmosis water for last two weeks, one more week of fert. and last week not gonna water or nothin just gonna let her dry a bit then chop (if trichomes look proper) purchased a microscope to look at them, such a beautiful site! Talk to y'all later!

bud1.jpg

bud2.jpg

clone.jpg

clone2.jpg

flower1.jpg

flower2.jpg

flowerclose.jpg

otherflower.jpg

stem.jpg

Just an update for everybody 2 weeks to go on the big plant. She is around six and a half feet and I got the mother plant which is close to four feet tall. I might let larger plant go longer because it's a sativa and it's gonna need a couple extra weeks but the mother plant she is def. indica and will be ready end of august. But here is pics of clones, and flowering plants! Thanks!

cloneflower06.jpg

clones big.jpg

clonessml.jpg

floweringsat1.jpg

floweringsat2.jpg

floweringsat3.jpg

floweringsat4.jpg

floweringsat5.jpg

flowersat1.jpg

mother1.jpg

Hey everybody another update it's been almost a month and the big plant is still producing pre flowers but some of the hairs are starting to brown up. This will be the 10th week so hopefully soon I can harvest this baby! Harvested the smaller plant and got about a half wet weight and she is still drying and curing so be a couple weeks to actually try the buds. Picked some early buds off the big one to try out which are still drying also.

Ok big plant is finally done, harvested, with a box full of buds took me almost four hours to clean. Glad that she was finally done because she was taking up all the room I had in flowering area. Now I can focus on my mother plant's bud growth. Here are some pics and about the conclusion of my second grow journal.

bob1.jpg

bob2.jpg

bob3.jpg

bob4.jpg

bob5.jpg

bob6.jpg

cola1.jpg

cola2.jpg

pile.jpg

Latest posts

Back