Flower week 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifsixwasnin9

Reaction score
Sensi Seed Feminized Skunk #1. Branches are getting heavy. Fan leaves have some yellow and rust spots so decided to flush today. (Went little heavy on nutrients last week.) I found one swollen calyx with triches at 2-3 stem nodes. Never saw that before. Does that indicate anything? I should flush once/mth. The chemical fertilizers are tough to gauge with respect to plant sensitivity. Hard balancing act.

IMG_2734bh.jpg

Looks to me like you have done a great job. I would continue the way you have been growing.

I wouldn't get too handy with the flushing. It has been my experience with synthetic nutes that one flush early in flower will clean out the soil for the rest of the grow, unless you make a major measuring mistake or something similar.

I can see the "patchy" looking leaves on the lower part of the plant. I would be more suspicious of PH being not exactly right and is causing the plant to not be able to take in as much of the P/K or possibly a couple of the micronutes that it needs. What nutes are you using right now? Is that in soil or soilless? What is your water source like?

Latest posts

Back