flush ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goneindawind

Reaction score
i was wondering when u flush do you have to wait for da leaves to turn yellow or is der a nother way to tell dat its reaching ripeness

Final flush? Or weekly flush? Flushing is already begun and then turned yellow? Be a little more specific, I'm confused as to what you are asking exactly LOL.

Like are you flushing and it turned yellow or it's yellow and you think you are going to flush but have not yet.

Did I confuse you? Cause I confused me.

If you are flushing and you see the leaves going yellow and purple then it is flushed.

i think im as high as you cause everyone makes sense. if i got it, the way to tell "ripeness" is to start checking trichomes with 30-100x scope when you see hairs turning from white to orange/red/brown or polka-dotted. just makin sure your with me! final flush should be done for 7-14 days, opinions varie. the only difference i noticed from flushing is it burned better...didnt notice difference in taste. hope that helps

snuggles said:
If you are flushing and you see the leaves going yellow and purple then it is flushed.
funny you should mention purple, after my mid-flower flush 1 plant of 15 clones started gettin purple tips/edges on leaves. i havent been concerned but now i think i might know the why.

my question is dat i started my final flush and want to kno if i have to wait till my fan leaves turn yellow or can i jus go 10 daze and itll b flushed

i go 10 days, sometimes they yellow,sometimes they dont. the strains that yellow usually start yellow leaves before flush...depending on nutes.

I will water without nutes for the last 7-12 days before harvest. By that time the entire population of larger shade leaves have yellowed off or colored up....and the larger trim leaves start to yellow off on the edges. it all gets clipped anyway! Thats how I know they have used up all the nutrients availible and I wont have to wait longer in cure to get the same/better quality of smoke I would if I had just fed all the way until chop.

This is all opinion anyway, but thats how I do it and I think it gives me a better product in the end.

Latest posts

Back