flushing containers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doja

Stay High
Reaction score
hello everyone
i currently have a 5 gallon bucket outside and was reading about flushing it out once a month to get out harmful salts that build up. can anybody help elaborate on this because it says to flush out at least 3 times the amount of water the container can hold. this is the part that confuses me because if i sat there with a garden hose and flushed it out with that much water or even near that amount wouldnt i be basicly overwatering when its all said and done regardless of the drainage.
:confused: Thanks
Doja

over watering would be wattering it everyday to much. flushing it is not over watering cause u dont flush it everyday so go ahead and flush them then wait a day or to and go back to ur regular watering. hope that made sense lol i just woke up lol good morning. another way to look at this if u were growing out side and it rains i mean down poors does that kill ur plants. also i dont ever flush my plants unles i over feed them and they have nute burns or when im ready to harvest them. im not saying it aint good to do but if it aint broke then leave it alone right. but everyone has there own ways. good luck with ur plants

MarijuanaPassion sure was not first forum about MJ but it sure is like Harvard in this topic and all thanks to MarPassion once again thanks to him

Latest posts

Back