food question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

a evil little clown
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind
i got a question i hope someone can answer. it will be after christmas before i can get a new bottle of bloom, general hydroponics. i have a bottle of kool bloom. the flora bloom is 0-5-4 the kool bloom is 0-10-10. in my thinking the flora bloom is half the strength of the kool bloom so i could go with half my dose of the f-bloom. are am i missing something? i know i have burnt plants with the kool bloom in the past.

i got a question i hope someone can answer. it will be after christmas before i can get a new bottle of bloom, general hydroponics. i have a bottle of kool bloom. the flora bloom is 0-5-4 the kool bloom is 0-10-10. in my thinking the flora bloom is half the strength of the kool bloom so i could go with half my dose of the f-bloom. are am i missing something? i know i have burnt plants with the kool bloom in the past.
Makes sense If you take a fert 0-10-10 and reduce it (dilute 2xs water) should work
it will come out to a close 0-05-05 as far as my mind conceives it

I can see the logic but since you have burnt your plants with it before may even go a little lighter until your regular stuff that you trust comes in. Won’t hurt for your plants to go a bit light for a few days…

Is it Liquid Kool or the powdered version
it is liquid.
I can see the logic but since you have burnt your plants with it before may even go a little lighter until your regular stuff that you trust comes in. Won’t hurt for your plants to go a bit light for a few days…
when i did i hit a heavier dose that i was told to use, i will back it down a lot more then before. i'm just making sure i'm on the right track. if it works then i will use it up before i get new stock. have been thinking about changing to advanced nutrients ph perfect.

Latest posts

Back