For all the people with e-Bay accounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weezy

Reaction score
If you have an e-Bay account then you might have a 10% off one item (up to $100 discount) coupon that you can use if you pay with pay-pal up til November 30th. I did and bought me a nice 6" vortex for only $150. 10 year warranty. Free shipping (paid insurance of 3.00). Thought I would let people know.

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

This worked!!!!

The code just took £26 ($39) off the total cost of something I just bought on ebay when paying by Paypal :)

So its not just for the USA

Sooooooooooooooo I logged into my second ebay account and used it again :rofl:

If any of you UKers saw this and wondered if it was just for the US, its not :)

Thank you Weezy :cool2:

I was going to buy you a set of the below, then realised your age and bought something different.

2 sm.jpg

2 sm 2.JPG

2 sm 3.JPG

:rofl:

They are for my dog, she is old and keeps pizzlin in her sleep, they sell dog incontinence pants on ebay :rofl: :rofl:

An incontinent dog isn't any good...put the ol bag outta her misery and save yourself some $.

:laugh:

Just kiddin...been there. Put my 17 yr old cat down last July.

Yes, it does work for all the non-yanks. I believe the only stipulation is that you need an e-bay account and to pay with paypal and the both of them need to have the same e-mail address. Happy flea bargaining at fleabay guys! I believe you also must pay w/ paypal by Nov. 30th

P.S. That pic brings the whole "taking off my face" to a new level...that is disgusting; Father age must be cruel...and here I thought it was gravity that was cruel

i have that same code but mine says i can only use it on electronics

*** CHOLIDAYTECH

Weezy said:
bought me a nice 6" vortex for only $150. 10 year warranty. Free shipping.

This fan is HUGE!:holysheep: I think I went overboard with my cooling...but thanks to a speed controller I can turn it down a bunch. ;)

I know I looked at the diagram and it said it was like 13" wide but I didn't know that I bought myself a freaking jet engine. This should keep a 400 hps cool in a bake around...with some extra to spare

Latest posts

Back