For all the women in this forum. Please answer!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemp-o Kitty

Meeoowwwruana..meeoowww
Reaction score
Hi.
Have you ever heard about the fact that if you touch plants or flower (any kind of plants) when you have your period, they get bad or could even dye?
Have you ever heard about this? Is it true?
Has it happen to you that you touched your plants during your period and they were fine?
It could sound stupid but an entire population believe this......

:confused: that sounds pretty wacky, The only things that i have heard is that cigarette on your hands harm plants, and a good hand washing before going into your garden

I have never heard of that. And I don't have any growing experience just yet either. So I am no help, sorry. :)

although not a women,, i have heard that ,but it was with tomato's,dont know about weed ,,,,p,l,r

It's pure fiction. In AD77, (yes, that's AD77), a guy wrote a "study" on this that included quite a few of the menses related taboos. If anyone would like to read more information about this type of myth, here's the link:

CLICK HERE

rasta said:
although not a women,, i have heard that ,but it was with tomato's,dont know about weed ,,,,p,l,r

Hey! I've heard too in particular about this thing and tomatoes but as you can read below it's a myth.... thanks for your interest though....:)

Stoney Bud said:
It's pure fiction. In AD77, (yes, that's AD77), a guy wrote a "study" on this that included quite a few of the menses related taboos. If anyone would like to read more information about this type of myth, here's the link:

CLICK HERE

Hey guys, thanks all for the answers and SB thank you for the link. As I don't believe things until I see them or touch them myself, I didn't believe this myth but I knew it was out there. Actually I didn't know weather to believe it or not because it could have been some chemicals that the body releases when in that stage that would interfere with the plant growth, but I didn't have any proof or text stating it. I can now read it's a myth....

well....from personal experience...i water my plants when i have my period...and i talk to them and touch them ....heck i think i have even transplanted and taken clones during my cycle

no plant death here...

BBGK 019 (Medium).jpg

OMG....it is so good...still got it curing just came down...a very pleasant smoke...thats BlueberryGrapeKrush :D it has become one o fmy favs very fast

SB bit me in time...I was going to ask you the same, LL! Have you got a picture of the full plant? Or is there a thread of yours where I can see the full plant? I think that BlueberryGrapeKrush is one of the most beautiful around..... :eek:

I'll throw another question here....Do you guys play any music to your plants? Do you think it does help to make them feel better?

here Kitty Kitty :D

yes we have played music...and i think it helps....i like having the music going too...helps add to the relaxing atmosphere of the garden...i am most at peace when i am fussing over my girls ;)

thanks for the kudos on the BlueberryGrape ...this is a strain that will turn purple when temps are lowered at the end of the cycle

BBGK033 (Medium).jpg

BBGK 024 (Medium).jpg

BBGK 037 (Small).jpg

Stoney Bud said:
Grrrrrrrrrrr, hahahahaah, I'm feeling frisky now!

uuuhhhmmmmm!!! Nice you felt "frisky"...miaowww, ppprrrrrrrr....:p
but I meant "beat"...english is not my mother language.....;)

Latest posts

Back