Fox Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
Foxfarm soil question? When using a 5 gallon bucket of soil how long do the nutrients last if growing a white widow under a 1000watt hps sharing a space with a black domina in a 2gallon pot.Lst trainning from early flowering stage in week 5 buds are small and green with white hairs.When to add nutrients.available is Flora nova 4-8-7. What strenght for each?:confused: :hitchair: :watchplant:

i do not use the flore nove series nutes,but the ffof soil is good for 2-3 weeks without feeding.as with other nutes i would use half strength to start and build up from there.i used th ff nutes while growing in soil and always used half strength all the way thru my grows.

really depends on the strain, i noticed after about 2 weeks that my soil was pretty well depleted of nutes, my ww are pretty demanding when it comes to food and use more than i anticipated. i just feed them til i notice a small amount of burn, then i back off and feed accordingly. Also, when i water, i water heavy so i leech a lot of the nutrients embedded in the soil, thus needing more nutes when feeding.

thx so much guys I was a litttle nervous about added nutrients but realized I had too. gonna try to slowly feed a quarter then half strenght to build up.

Well i also have used fox farm soil but it was hydro soil hehe made it up myself, anyways i always used 1/4 strength nutrients and soil can hold its nutrients up to 6 weeks but id still water with 1/4 strength nutrients for all soil, but then again i could be wrong because i did that with soil hydro

I'm Lst trainning the white widow so I know I need all the time i can get and will try to take it all the way; and it's been 5 weeks lot of side stringybud growth multiple sites.was cocerned had some droppy leafs that curl under was thinking heat maybe cause it floats around 82-88 at times. true .yes.no?:confused: :goodposting:

Hmm well mine has also gotten above that when the ac went out and my plants didnt flinch, and how far is your light away from your plant it should be 12-24 inches away from the plants, and bro you should start giving it nutrients what kind of flora nova are you using the flora nova series? or the regular flora nova?? if your using the series give it 15 ml of micro first then 15 ml bloom give it full nutrients for bloom i didnt realize you were in flowering till this morning lol, let me know if this helped

all the best

do you have your reflector vented?i keep my reflector at 3-4 inches above the canopy of my plants.sometimes they even start touching the reflector before i move it up.i am running a 400 watt system

I am currently using General Hydroponic's Flora Nova's Grow(7-4-10)and Bloom(4-8-7)with 2 drops Superthrive. Used half teaspoon of grow and bloom and 2 drops in a gallon of filtered water.1st time and no nutes this time. 5gallon bucket WW gets 4x20oz cup fulls,BD get 2and a half cups in a 2gallon flower pot.been in flowering for several weeks now. What do you think continue feeding everyother time with nuteson my feeding or everytime with nutes during feeding?Help!:hairpull: :watchplant: :goodposting:

warlock said:
I am currently using General Hydroponic's Flora Nova's Grow(7-4-10)and Bloom(4-8-7)with 2 drops Superthrive. Used half teaspoon of grow and bloom and 2 drops in a gallon of filtered water.1st time and no nutes this time. 5gallon bucket WW gets 4x20oz cup fulls,BD get 2and a half cups in a 2gallon flower pot.been in flowering for several weeks now. What do you think continue feeding everyother time with nuteson my feeding or everytime with nutes during feeding?Help!:hairpull: :watchplant: :goodposting:

:bolt:

Latest posts

Back