Foxfarm nutes during ww flower queston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Time Caller

Reaction score
I've been very conservative in nuting my white widows and have only gone up to 50%. This Friday will be 4 weeks in flower and as you can see in my gj, the flowering is going well. I have been about two weeks behind the foxfarm pdf for feeding. Their pdf calls for a three mix combo of Grow Big (6-4-4) and Tiger Bloom (2-8-4) along with supplement Big Bloom with tomorrows alternating water/nuting schedule.

I'm thinking the reasoning is to get a little N boost, am I "thunkin" correctly? With White Widows, should I be concerned about mixing the 4 & 8 P from the Grow Big & Tiger Bloom. As you can probably tell, I'm a little more than hesitant to nute burn with white widows history of burning easily.

Thanks gang.......woo hoo almost time to :bong::D

Yes, becuz the Nitrogen gets completely abosorbed and needs renitrogenizing. lol..thats not even a woid but it works...lol...good luck...I've had great results as so far with the complete lineup.

Heck, tho there's more then enough N in their FFOF to last 3-4 wks, these last 2 wks I've used a lil of the GrowBig on my Snow Whites with ZERO discernable probs. The only time I burned em was goin to full strength (BigBloom) on accident during a single watering. Everything A-O K now.

Will be flippin 12/12 as soon as I can rig a clone room.

Much Peace and Nugz,

7greeneyes :D

and if you r hesitant go lighter then suggested on their .pdf feed schedule. I use (@wk 3 tho on wk 4) 1 tablespoon of BigBloom and 1 teaspoon of GrowBig. Dunno if that helps but I've gotten stellar results then again my Snow WHites have some afghani mixed in which may make it heartier to the nitrogen enrichment.

7greeneyes said:
and if you r hesitant go lighter then suggested on their .pdf feed schedule.

Thanks, yep I figured it was their need to N during the final weeks of flower..good deal. I'll probably stick to my 50% strength, they seem to like the concentration.

RIGHT ON RIGHT ON!

Good deal, bud. Keep up the good work!

7greeneyes :D

Latest posts

Back