Fun things to do while stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do and must say I take it personal when anyone makes fun of me being shot in the head and my disabilities , I battled long and hard to come back after being a true basket case at the beginning of my journey. I earned the right to call it lead poisoning .
So yes It does frazzle my feathers no matter who says it to me.
Hope you understand.

I do and must say I take it personal when anyone makes fun of me being shot in the head and my disabilities , I battled long and hard to come back after being a true basket case at the beginning of my journey. I earned the right to call it lead poisoning .
So yes It does frazzle my feathers no matter who says it to me.
Hope you understand.
Wow, you think I did that? Dude, I would never make fun of one’s disability. Who knew you called it lead poisoning? Me for sure not till now. We were not talking about any disabilities anyway, you just grudge on anything I say to you personally anymore for some reason. I get the hint roster. I like you a lot but I’ll do you the favor and not join your conversation anymore if that’s what you wish. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings and that I’m a part of this embarrassing post. My apologies also to anyone else I may have offended trying to be funny…💕✌️

So lately I've really been trying to stop wasting my highs by just scrolling through my phone and I'm looking for good movies besides generic stuff like pineapple express or fun books to read while stoned. Also if anyone knows some good shoegaze albums.

it does not have much to do with being high

fun is fun no matter what state of mind one is in

it is really about motivation , inspiration , and sometimes perspiration , which , if one is lacking in those departments , life will seem dull and boring

work , fun , and spirituality is what needs to be balanced in one’s life , if one is searching for truth

stop wasting life and start living life , high or not , that is my challenge

0D814F24-94EE-4973-BD86-2A8851498243.gif

So lately I've really been trying to stop wasting my highs by just scrolling through my phone and I'm looking for good movies besides generic stuff like pineapple express or fun books to read while stoned. Also if anyone knows some good shoegaze albums.
“Good shoegaze album” Khruangbin “The Universe Smiles Upon You”

So when I smoke I get active and creative and of course listen to good tunes and dance if I so feel inclined. Recently I started collecting stickers and making journal pages with said stickers and odds and ends. The creativity waves are always better after a toke. Stickers have evolved since I collected them back in the day. They are beautiful artwork. Sticker away 🤹🏼‍♂️

So when I smoke I get active and creative and of course listen to good tunes and dance if I so feel inclined. Recently I started collecting stickers and making journal pages with said stickers and odds and ends. The creativity waves are always better after a toke. Stickers have evolved since I collected them back in the day. They are beautiful artwork. Sticker away 🤹🏼‍♂️
Welcome chicky
1682017607737.png

Latest posts

Back