G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TURKEYNECK said:
G13 Labs Gigabud Feminized

Variety: Indica / Sativa Mix
Harvest Date: September/October
Flowering Period: 5-6 weeks
THC Content: 15%
Yield: High
Characteristics: Monster buds. G13 Labs Gigabud has compact monster buds covered with fat, thick resin. Gigabud is fast flowering, compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoors. Gigabud is compact but can reach 1.5m if left unattended. These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are super heavy and dense with a rich, with a aromatic sweet hash flavour. Gigabud has a long lasting body mainly indica-type feel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so for the past 7 weeks Ive been training my Gigabud "freebie" with the intentions of establishing a mother incase it actually lives up to it's specs;) Over the past week Ive been taking the first clones which I will put into flower soon hopefully.:D
I plan on doing a SOG in my 2'x4' ebb&flow table..wish me luck.

nice

Yo Turk, Hey bro found you way down here on page 4! So how's everyones fav grow going???? Should be hittin' six weeks. They looking pretty close or what? Starvin' for some close ups of the gigabud, hopefully with lots o' gigabytes!! :D Yer holdin' back on us brother! Watcha thinking on this strains reported yeild? My friend, yer just killin' us here bro!:D

Well tomorrow will be week 6!..They're leanin' from the weight and the calyx are all nice and swollen..covered in trichs:hubba: But....From the looks of these it they aint ganna be done in six weeks:rolleyes: If they're done in seven I'll be happy...Ive done my part, it's up to the trichomes now...:p Thanks for all the comments and support.

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

nvthis said:
Yo Turk, Hey bro found you way down here on page 4! So how's everyones fav grow going???? Should be hittin' six weeks. They looking pretty close or what? Starvin' for some close ups of the gigabud, hopefully with lots o' gigabytes!! :D Yer holdin' back on us brother! Watcha thinking on this strains reported yeild? My friend, yer just killin' us here bro!:D

You are too kind bro.. This is hardly everyones favorite (only 4 stars!):p
They are very dense and a couple of the heads are about as big around as a beer bottle..Im anxious to get 'em dried and weighed though, not that weight really matters as this is obviously a personal stash;) But it's still nice to know right!

thedonofchronic said:
wow im shocked
those filled in great!
super fast eh?
im jealous, tn.

Yeah man! It aint 5-6 weeks like they claim, but even if they finish in seven I'll still be impressed. I have a clone in soil that I will bonzai just to keep the strain around, and as soon as I cut these down Ive got the Greenhouse Seeds "Great White Shark" going in just as quick as I can rinse the table and fill the res:hubba: Thanks for checkin in brotha!

TURKEYNECK said:
You are too kind bro.. This is hardly everyones favorite (only 4 stars!):p
They are very dense and a couple of the heads are about as big around as a beer bottle..Im anxious to get 'em dried and weighed though, not that weight really matters as this is obviously a personal stash;) But it's still nice to know right!

Do you mean I have to go buy a scale now TurkeyNeck? :rofl:
I have no stars:(
But I am high:)

Looking real nice :aok:

pcduck said:
Do you mean I have to go buy a scale now TurkeyNeck? :rofl:
I have no stars:(
But I am high:)

Looking real nice :aok:

well ya got 5 stars now buddy!:D I just like to know how much I smoke, so I put 1oz per mason jar;) It makes my feel cool ya know:p

sorry to ask this in your thread turkeyneck,
but where do you think the best place is to get mason jars?
in a fairly good size that is. or something that will work just as well
thanks bro

TURKEYNECK said:
well ya got 5 stars now buddy!:D I just like to know how much I smoke, so I put 1oz per mason jar;) It makes my feel cool ya know:p

Thanks TurkeyNeck for the stars:)

I think I would be to scared to know how much I smoke. It is either to much or not enough:rofl: right now I am leaning towards just the right amount;):fly:

nvthis said:
Nice Turk! You got a BPOTM in there some where?;) Hey, keep them pics comin' bro!

What kinda temps are you running?

Thanks man! I did submit a bud pic, Blancoligher is giving me a run for my money though:p .. Temps are running about 81 with the lights on and 72 lights out..

pcduck said:
Thanks TurkeyNeck for the stars:)

I think I would be to scared to know how much I smoke. It is either to much or not enough:rofl: right now I am leaning towards just the right amount;):fly:
No problemo! they do look nice my friend.. :D

Latest posts

Back