G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a lot of ways to get there but quad is not for me. To me plant manipulation is a method we use to control vertical height and help it produce more yield with greater light penetration. Every quad grow I find doesn't really produce much. They look pretty to the eye but ya seem to loose a lot for the effort.

Just my thoughts.

There's a lot of ways to get there but quad is not for me. To me plant manipulation is a method we use to control vertical height and help it produce more yield with greater light penetration. Every quad grow I find doesn't really produce much. They look pretty to the eye but ya seem to loose a lot for the effort.

Just my thoughts.
Thanks. A lot of my enjoyment of growing is for ascetics since I don’t really smoke much lately. If I get a bit over a QP, I will be happy. I’ve had a bunch of seeds I have wanted to pop and haven’t grown inside in several years so I figured why not throw as many variables into the mix as possible?😂 I appreciate all input.

Re-set up the Blumats. No nutes via the watering system going forward. The heavily seeded Heri-Berry is getting dark purple. 7 and a half weeks since flipping. Trichs are starting to get cloudy on all plants.
IMG_2729.jpeg

Lights out temp today was 57. Fed the plants yesterday so I can’t start dialing in tonight. I need to wait for the pots to dry out for that.
IMG_2731.jpeg

I like this bud. I wish I took the pic in white light…
IMG_2735.jpeg

I was in a stupor last night so I missed checking the plants. The pots were about as light as I would want them to be and a couple of the Blumats were dripping. Dialed all valves to get the dripping about once per second. We will see how that does for keeping them happy.

Still trying to dial these Blumats in. Settings on 2 were too far open. Soaked the bejeezus out of 2 pots. I have a week to get this set up. 😡
IMG_2751.jpeg

IMG_2748.jpeg
IMG_2749.jpeg
IMG_2750.jpeg

IMG_2753.jpeg
IMG_2754.jpeg
IMG_2755.jpeg

The Heri-Berry plants will be a pain to trim. The Dawg-Devi plants look like they will be easy.

I definitely see what your saying about the lush dark green. I think it makes them pretty cool. So you e grown this strain before with something other than jacks and had a difference in leaf color? Did I word that right? I'm a little medicated..lol

I definitely see what your saying about the lush dark green. I think it makes them pretty cool. So you e grown this strain before with something other than jacks and had a difference in leaf color? Did I word that right? I'm a little medicated..lol
I have not grown either stain before but 2 different strains are both darker green than I have had before so I chalk it up to Jack’s. The Dawg-Devi is less dark green than the Heri-Berry at this point in flower. All the plants are showing a slight nute tip burn so I think they have taken up as much nutes as they can without going south on me. I may give them a light feeding before I leave for vacation but that will be a game time decision.

I am waiting to see what kind of purple you get out of the Hairberries.
I have been watching this grow closely waiting for color to come out.

Latest posts

Back