G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about a pair of modified snap ring pliers, or something along that line.
When I was a field service engineer, we had all kinds of specialized tools. One was like a pair of sharp tweezers that opened when you squeezed the handle(like a snap ring pliers). It was used to remove o-rings from a sensitive part of the system we serviced. It would be perfect for the task.

It is so dry in my basement(despite having 4” of rain earlier in the week) that these peat pots dry out in about 10 hours. I like a good wet/dry cycle but more when the plants are a bit bigger. Thinking I might need to put these in some solo cups. 6 of 7 have opened up. 1 CDSR/ND is still bound up but I am going to let it fix itself or die. I will pull back on updates. I promise.😁
IMG_2172.jpeg

G&M genetics look to be really good(first time growing his stuff) based on them breaking soil first and how much further along they are.

Put all of the seedlings(in their peat pots) into solo cups. Put a bit of soil in the peat pots loosely to bury the stalks a bit. Not stretchy but I did it anyways… pictures at 11 or the next time I go helicopter over them…

The last cotelydon on the ND seedling has released to leaves.

Going to clean out/ organize my tool room so I can set up my new 2x4 tent today or tomorrow. My wife will be happy to see an organized tool room and it will save me search time every time I need a tool I know I have but forgot which pile I put it in…😁

Cleaned up the tool room today. I think I have enough screws, nails, electrical boxes and assorted plumbing materials to build a small house. Tent goes up tomorrow. All the plants are looking happy. Today is 1 week from breaking the soil. A pic later or tomorrow.

I have 4 seedlings that have the seed husk still attached. Never had a problem with that before. Anyone have a fool-proof(I have been called a fool on occasion) for removing the husk? 3 of the 4 are ‘older’ seeds. Could that be the issue?
I let them go a few days they usually just fall off. I only had to pluck one it fell right off once I touched it.

Tent is assembled. Light and plants are in the tent. Waiting on some silicone that is sealing up my exhaust vent going outside to cure. Then I will put the exhaust fan in(on a rheostat). It is a 4” fan.
Box setup:
IMG_2230.jpeg

New tent:
IMG_2232.jpeg

Plants in their new home:
IMG_2233.jpeg

G&M on the left. CDSRxND on right. 4 bulb 4 ft HO T5 fixture with 10000k bulbs.

Last edited:
Looking great OldFogey and a very nice new home for your plants! I look forward to following along!

Are these feminized seeds, or will I get to watch the sexing process? I’ve only grown feminized seeds, so I’ve never quite figured that process out except for the DNA tests that they advertise.

Looking great OldFogey and a very nice new home for your plants! I look forward to following along!

Are these feminized seeds, or will I get to watch the sexing process? I’ve only grown feminized seeds, so I’ve never quite figured that process out except for the DNA tests that they advertise.
The seeds are regulars. I am not sure if I will try to make a lower branch a seeded branch yet if I get males.

Edited because what the fk did that mean? Now it makes sense…😁

Last edited:
Looking at the G&M seedlings, they are quite a bit larger than the CDSR cross seeds. Received a new AC Infinity fan for inside the tent today. Not an oscillating fan. Everywhere I looked for them, those were ‘sold out’.☹️

Gave the plants a dilute feeding of Jacks(about a quarter the recommended dose) yesterday with a bit of silica. Never tried silica before but have heard good things about building stronger plants and pest resistance.

I tried silica awhile back. Before I was using jacks. It seemed to make my ph climb, other than that I couldn’t tell it made any difference.
I got tired of fighting the ph issues, and quit using it.

I tried silica awhile back. Before I was using jacks. It seemed to make my ph climb, other than that I couldn’t tell it made any difference.
I got tired of fighting the ph issues, and quit using it.
The bottle does say it is a base and not to mix it with other solutions. I will keep that in mind though. Maybe I will only feed silica every couple of weeks and obviously keep an eye on the plants for signs of lockout.

Latest posts

Back